T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"The only way for us to win this war is to know the prey completely"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"The only way for us to win this war is to know the prey completely"

It was a meeting, a discussion, just like any other, not a smile or an expression painted on a single face. They all sat there, in their aristocratic clothing, listening to words of the head agent. This is their life, the life they devoted to, fighting crime and re-establishing Korea to its prior prestige.

"In order for us to be able to take down these inhumane individuals, we need to get the upper hand, the ascendancy of good over evil. As until this day, those men, have always had the advantage over us – they always knew our next move, when and where we would strike, how we would strike, this was one of the reasons why we were at a greater disadvantage on succeeding." The man's fist clenched as he let out a harsh breath, showing the rest he was extremely aggravated at the failure.

"Albeit!" Ji YeonSu hands clapped together "We now have Mamamoo who is, as we are speaking, working undercover in order for us to get any spec of information we can get which may be helpful for us"

The screen shifted from the images of the top four to Jaemin who was now sitting in the interrogation room, handcuffed to the table, Bandages wrapped around the wounds he received from his previous fight

"At this moment in time, we have been able to capture one of the forty-two members in the Top Four, it will not be long until the rest of them join him; but in the meantime, we need to focus on retrieving more information on them"

The co-head pointed to the screen, directly to the man sitting on the chair, his ankles were tied as well to the legs of the chair, disallowing him to move his body freely.

"Na Jaemin, age twenty, a member of the gang NCT, we presume he is one of the thieves of the group as he has been spotted a few times robbing banks and jewellery stores though has never be captured. This kid here, he, is the key to Korea being restored and we can NOT miss this chance" The co-head explained details about the male to the rest of the agents while flipping through a few photos caught by CCTV cameras of him thieving.

One of the few agents in the room raised his hand, waiting for permission to talk, once given that permission he began to speak. "There may be a slight problem to this though... what if he refuses to talk and him not speaking results in us obtaining no information"

"Minor setback, nothing we cannot handle," A small smirk was evident on his face "Besides, he won't be able to stay quiet for long; he is facing life in prison and depending on the generosity of the judge, a death sentence"

"It won't just be him facing life" He paused for a second to change the screen to the security footage of the inside of the building in Daegu, allowing those agents who were not tasked to capture MG to witness the mass destruction taking place in that edifice.

"As you witness here, MG, for once are losing, with having lesser men, weapons and ammo, they are at a serious disadvantage.  Few of their men" he points at certain figures on the screen "are seriously injured thus creating an upper hand for our men in Daegu. Sooner or later they will have to back out and when they do, they have friends waiting for them"

"Once sent to prison, what will take place? The last group of people who received capital punishment in Korea was in 1997 due to each of them murdering two civilians. A death penalty is not really used anymore though it's still constitutional with these men who committed crimes like homicide, arson, aggravated robbery, drugs, rebellion, espionage, abduction and more; they have committed every crime worthy of a death penalty" 

"If more are caught, they will be sent to a maximum-security prison where escape is unlikely. There is a high chance for them to be sentenced to death, bearing in mind everything that has been perpetrated by them" he gestured towards the person who announced the crimes performed by MG.

"There is more of them though sir, not here but back in Seoul, hundreds of members of mafias in countless of gangs who are ready to bail or back them when needed, how are you so sure we will win this battle this time" one of the agents spoke

"Have a little faith,"

"Faith will not get every single of them behind bars, let just-"

"Like I said" he cut her off.

The head agent pointed towards the screen, showing how around nineteen of the gang members of The Top Four were being taken by the agents assigned to take them down.

"Have a little faith" he finished off, a small grin on his face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.

.

.

ᴀʙᴅɪᴛᴏʀʏ ✘ ɴᴄᴛ, sᴛʀᴀʏᴋɪᴅs, ʙᴛs, ᴛxᴛ ✘ ɢᴀɴɢ ᴀᴜजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें