18

Bak..ugo?

It was the 2nd day since deku lost memory. He just stands there and looks really uncomfortable. The only thing he can remember is his quirk and his mom. And some other little touches but nothing major. They said it should take some time but I couldn't wait that long. I just wanted me izuki back.

"Bakubro snap out of it"

I glared at kirshima for interrupting my thoughts. "The fuck do you want"

"Were done training man, come on"

I sighed and got up. Walking over to deku.

"Oh hi bakugo!"

He always had a smile in his face. Like he had nothing to worry about. Why did it have to be you damn nerd. I just pulled him in for a hug.

"Uh bakugo?" I just stayed hugging him.

Dekus pov...

Bakugo wouldn't let me go. Hes been doing this alot lately. I was told him and alot of other students are my friends. But bakugo seems really close to me for whatever reason. I kind of liked the attention he would give me. I smiled and hugged him back. I actually started to like him a little but he had this ring that he never takes off so I'm guessing hes engaged. We walked back to the rooms. I shared with kamnari and bakugo shared with kirshima sometimes I got just a little jealous.

In the middle of the night I woke up. To bakugo in my  bed???!! I must have startled him because he shot up and looked at. It seemed like he didn't have any emotion. It feels like idk familiar...

"And spare me the bullshit you damn nerd"

"Kacchan?"

I turned to face him and he just looked at me than looked away. "Kacchan?" He turned to face me and grabed my face the look in his eyes almost scared me even tho it was nothing bad.

"W-what did you just say!?"

"K-kacchan"

He smiled and hugged me. "Do you remember anything else!?"

I nodded he just hugged me. Why was he so excited and who the heck was Kacchan. After that we went back to sleep I didn't really mind bakugo sleeping with me. I did like him after all.

We woke up the next day it went as usual. People testing there quirks and me just sitting and observing. Than a pretty brown haired girl walked over to me. She was always so joyful.

"Hey there izuki!"

"Hey uraka" if it wasnt bakugo it was uraka. I dont really have any memories of her. But I really liked her.

"Wanna hang out later!"

"S-sure" I nervously replied. I didn't know of this was a date or what. But I was happy. I felt bakugo looking at me. It was a few hours later and me and uraka were In her room we laughed and talke and than.

She kissed me..

"Uhaaaaa! I'm so sorry!!" She said panicking and backing away.

"It-its ok" I dont know what came over me but I kissed her back. She looked surprised at first but than she kissed me back. It felt so familiar. Was she my girlfriend? Or someone close to me? No no I like bakugo...but he has that ring so maybe this isnt so bad. We kept kissing it was sloppy but we didn't stop.

"Izuki" she let out through pants. What were we about to do? I didn't know but I liked it. Than someone came in. Why didn't she lock the door. We just stood there spit hanging from our lips ontop of each other as bakugo stood by the door. After 30 seconds of silence uraka spoke up.

"Bakugo w-"

He had anger in his eyes. I walked over and yanked me out of the bed.

"Hey stop!" Uraka yelled.

"Bakugo l- let me go!" I was trying to pull him off if me. Why was he so mad was he dating uraka? We went into a corner and he slammed me into the wall. "Ah" I lot out a groan in pain. He pinned me against the wall.

"WHY WONT YOU FUCKING REMEMBER!" Ice never really seen him this angry before.

"REMEMBER DAMN ITS ME! IZUKI REMEMBER PLEASE!..please just..remember" he let me go and slid down next to me tears rolling down his face.

Than something came back to me..

Hah why don't you take a swan dive off the roof!

Poor quirkless little izuki

Deku probably stands for stupid dumb idoit!

And there it was I remembered something. "Kacchan.." he jolted up

"What!? What did you remember!?" He said shaking me.

"D-did you really hate me that much that you wanted me to die.." tears rolled down my face.

"W-what"

"You bullied me.. for what reason"

Bakugos expression completely changed he let me go and fell back to his feet. "No,no,no we-we were together why dont you remember"

"Why would I date a jerk like you" I got up and walked off and went back to uraka leaving him there in his own shirt and misery.

"D-deku are you ok!?" I just kissed uraka and she kissed back.

Guys look out for the next chapter its going to be good!!