46..

Bakugos pov...

When did it all start? Me playing hero? Me being so caring about others. If I'm going to be honest the only reason izuki isn't number is because of the accident he has back in middle school. I wish I could go back. And fix everything. But I can't.

Dekus pov...

"Who will take his place?"

I sighed and turned the tv off. Was this really my life now? I got up to put my hero suit on. Alora walked up to me.

"Is bakugo on another big mission?" She asked.

"Yes. Probably the biggest mission ever. But trust me it's fine! Kacchan can handle anything and so can we!" I said patting her. After everything that has happened. I can't believe I can still stay positive. This is what it takes to be a hero isn't it. Suffer great tragedy and still manage to save people with a smile on your face. It's my position. My biggest position now.
"I'll go take you to see Alana later ok." I said smiling. Kacchan put his everything to make sure Alana was ok. And that's one reason why I love him.

Bakugos pov...

Izuki has the cutest green-eyes I've ever seen. That's only one of the reasons I love him. His appearance is only a key frame of it. His personality really use irritate my soul. But I guess it's kind of funny and cute now. He always needs to save everyone which gets on my nerves but he works hard to accomplish his dreams. And that's another thing I love about him. He's a damn nerd but he sure did manage the steal my heart and keep it.

Dekus pov....

"You ok?" Kirhsima asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine. Going to take Alana and the other to Kacchan. I think it would make him happy"

"And what about you?" He asked looking at me with a sad look. "Will it make you happy?"

"I'll be fine kirshima I mean it. See you tomorrow."

Bakugos pov...

That idoit sure does know how to deal with tragedy. It's like the world constantly throws things at him to hold him back. But izuki always keeps pushing. Even tho I've never thought the day would come when I would admit it. The idoit is strong. And that's another thing I like about him. Even tho he use to get his ass in a lot of trouble trying to save everyone. He did grow up to be the hero he always wanted. He's always managed to stay so positive. Something I really struggled with growing up and still struggling with even now. But seeing someone like him smile even when the world is crumbling to its feet. Is a really cool thing to see.

Dekus pov..

I put my hat on and walked down the street. Piles or people came for autographs and pictures and of course the news with the mics and cameras in my face.

"Deku!Deku how do you feel about everything that has happened!"

"Do you think you will recover!"

"Can you still be the hero we all want and need!?"

I stoped and took a deep breath. Than looked up to the cameras. " my job is to protect the world and the people I sometimes can't even see. But even as my small world is falling apart. There's a bigger one to keep together right infront of me." I said smiling.

"He so cool!!"

"I'm going to be a hero just like deku and ground zero!"

"Deku can we please have another word!"

"Greatest hero ever!!!"

I smiled and walked away. I've always been told that I had a way of lighting up the room and taking away any fear people had. I've been like this since middle school basically as long as I could remember. To be honest if I didn't have Kacchan to push Me I don't think I would have ever made it this far.