23

Day 1..

"Oi you've been in there for 30 minutes speed it up!" I said tapping on my phone.

"Uh  k-kacchan" I looked up to see him a little flustered than he give me that smile. He was beautiful..

"Beautiful" I covered my mouth

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Beautiful" I covered my mouth.

"What was that Kacchan?"

"Nothing you ass!" I said pushing his head down. After a few more suits getting passed around I was on my way home until izuki invited me to his place I knew it was a shitty idea but who was I to really turn him down. We walked in his place was pretty decent I sat down on the couch.

"Where pinkcheeks"

Deku was in the kitchen doing something. "Oh uraka?, she's out with some of the girls. Shell be back in a few" he walked back over to me. "Soda?" He said handing it to me. I took it and he sat on the couch across from me.

Dekus pov...

For some reason this felt oddly formilar like this happened before.
I started to remember something but my thoughts were interrupted by kacchan.

"What are you deaf"

"Eh! Sorry Kacchan!" I siped my soda normaly my thoughts weren't cut off when I had a memorie. Who knows what will happen. I shrugged it off and me kacchan laughed and talked.

We even tried some tackling techniques.

Bakugos pov...

As I went in for the kill I literally fell ontop of this idoit pinning him down. He looked at me for a second and Instead of moving i stood there like an idoit.

Dekus pov...

Wait,wait,wait,wait!

"Tell me when to move ok"

"Sorry teddy bear I was a bit ruff"

"D-deku~"

Kacchan looked at me confused. I was blushing like an idoit. That was Kacchans vocie so does that mean me and him use t-

"Deku?" Uraka walked in and just started at us. I mean from where she was she could have that anything about this. I quickly jumped off of kacchan dusting myself off.
"Uraka its not what it looks like"

"Its ok deku" she walked into our room. Damn it! I could tell she was angry but something was stopping me from going to her. All I could think about was what I just remembered. Should I tell uraka? Or Kacchan? All might? No,no,no!

"I'm gonna go" Kacchan said getting his stuff and heading out the door. I didnt want him to leave I wanted to ask him some questions and find out what me and him were but my body wouldn't move. "Kacchan" I whined out as he left. I'm guessing he didnt hear me. I sat on the couch with the ring in my hand.

Kacchan what were we..

Bakugos pov...

Its obvious that nerd remembered something. Which means I dont have long to come up with the right confession. Stupid nerd when...

When did I fall in love with such a loser. No matter how much I say it. I cant deny that I like being in love with you just a little.

I smiled and unlocked the door to my house.

"Oh bakugo your b-"

I punched icy hot dead in face.

"Shit! You weren't supposed to hit him!"

"How the hell did you get in my house" they dragged me in. I sighed I'm guessing these idoits found out my plan. I slapped my hand on my forehead. Lucky me.