7

Silent treatment

Today we had school for most of the day I've been avoiding bakugo. I know we weren't together together but jeez. An is this the guy uraka was talking about likeing? I shook these thoughts out my head an tried to focus. My next class was with all might and I knew I had to pay attention. Im guessing bakugo noticed I was ignoring him because he literally forced me into the guys locker room and was looking directly in my face.

"The hells the attuided for?"

"No-nothing I don't have one" I could tell bakugo was unsatisfied with my answer but I couldn't help it. I could barely look him in his eyes right now.

"What's my name"

I thought this was a weird question. "B-bakugo" after that his expression changed into a more sad face than angry. It was obvious I did something that hurt him really bad for him to not yell at me. All he did was kiss my cheek and walked away. He was very hesitant with the kiss. I was about to call him but I wouldn't be able to face him without saying something or crying.

I watched as everyone entered the classroom and took there seats. "Oh hey uraka!" She waved and quickly went to her seat. Im guessing she feels guilty but ignoring me isn't really the best idea.

"Ouch the silent treatment" denki said rolling his chair over to my desk.

"Yeah you must have really made her mad" jirou said getting comfortable on my desk.

"Well I ju-" bakugo came in. His seat was in front of mine. He just sat down and didn't say anything. I guess everyone else felt the awkward atmosphere because they all got quite and went back to their seats. Before I could see if bakugo was ok all might walked in. As much as I cared for bakugo I couldn't afford to miss this lesson. Anddddd I missed the lesson. I sighed and plopped my head on the desk.

"Hey midoirya are you ok? You didn't seem to look focused today" all might said.

"Yes I've just had a lot on my mind" I said getting up and packing my things.
" a little rest should do me good"

"Feel better we have some training to do"

"Right!" I headed out the door and started for my dorm room. As I walked in Kacchan was sitting on the couch he just looked at me and looked away.

"You know bakugo that kiss want even all th-" she stoped in her tracks uraka was here alone with bakugo? I was starting to get just a little frustrated.

"Umm izuki"

Oh now its izuki. "You know uraka if this was the person you wanted you could have just told me instead of beating around the bush"

" no deku it's not like that I swear! I didn't mean to kiss your boyfriend he ne-"

"Don't use such a disgusting term to describe our relationship, hes not my boyfriend"

I froze. I knew this was coming but it hurted like hell to hear bakugo actually say it.

"What the hell bakugo!? Dont be so cold!" Uraka argued.

I felt the tears go down my face. "Wow you really hate me dont you bakugo" I saw his expression change almost like a screw came back into his head. Before him or uraka say another word I ran out not caring were I went I just knocked on a dorm. The door opend and I fell to my feet.

"Midoryia are you ok?" Todiorkoi said lifting me up.

"N-no" we walked in and talked over some soba.

"You know midoirya bakugo didn't tell you the full truth"

I stoped. "What do you mean, about the quirk. Is still isnt an excuse for him to play me like that"

"He isnt playing you, he has to kiss the person that likes you to get rid of the quirk. And that person just happened to be uraka."

I froze. Holy all might! I just got mad at uraka and Kacchan for no reason! "I have to go apologize!" I said stumbling to get out the door. "Thanks todiorkoi"

He sat there and smiled. "Bakugo could have just kissed me but he made the right choice that would stir up way to much problems."

Hey hey hey! Make sure you guys check out my levi×eren story and my kaghenia story!! Whoever can comment there name and quirk they would want will be featured in the next few chapters!!