34

Highschool??

Bakugos pov

Uhhh. Last night shitty hair and the other were here. Deku wanted to have some stupid sleep over like going back to that dumb place wasnt enough. I sighed as i turned over and hugged him. I just wanted to sleep cuddled my boyfriend no Villan attacks, no visting parents, no interviews, no sex....actually maybe sex.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Bakubro wake up man could you make us some food!!"

"Yeahhh im hungryyyyy!"

"If you stop whinning ill take you too the park..and let you get on the swing"

"Really??"

"Do you want to go?"

"Ye-"

"What the heck shinsuo you cant use your powers on him like that!"

Deku whinned and turned over cuddling closer to my stomach. I sighed and started to get really irritated deku was on a big mission a few weeks ago and i jusy wanted him to rest.

"Ahhhhh! Stop it!"

"Guys dont break anything!"

CRASH!

I sighed in frustration. I got up and tucked deku into the bed making sure he was comfortable before i walked out.

Dekus pov..

"Mm." I patted my hand around the bed in search for Kacchans body. "Mm. Its cold" Kacchan would always have the ac on. So in return his body was my heating pad. And he wont admit that he was a big softy and liked my cuddles. I eventually opened my eyes. Kacchan wasnt there i was so tired and didnt want to get up. But uraka and the others are here. Plus i miss Kacchan already. I sighed and dragged out of bed untill i was completely at the door.

I opened the door and walked slowly to the bathroom.

"Morning midori-ohhh"

"Morning guys" they all looked terrified.

"Didnt you get any sleep last night?" Ida asked.

I looked at them confused.

"Yeah hes just tired" Kacchan added. As he patted me on the head. "Go brush your teeth so we can eat"

"Ok" i headed to the bathroom and got the toothbrush as i put the toothpaste on i looked in the mirror. God they werent kidding i had bags under my eyes and bedhead. I quickly brushed my teeth and fixed myself up. I mean we were all up playing uno last night. I walked out the room and sat at the table to see kirshima and bakugo ticking each other.

I tired not to think much of it. Thats Kacchans bestfriend! Besides me and Kacchan are married now theres no way anything can get in the way of that right! Thats what i wanted myself to believe. No matter how long me and Kacchan would be together. Him and kirshima were always this close. Even when i was the one who knew him longer he didn't hesitate to push me away. Kirshima once said he had a crush on Kacchan but me and Kacchan were already dating.