30

Day 5/ the wedding!!

DONT LISTEN TO THE SONG UNTILL YOUR DONE READING TRUST ME IT MAKES IT MUCH BETTER!!

I looked at myself in the mirror one final time. I took in a deep breathe. Those idoits left me a suit in my closet. I out it on and trimmed my hair a little before i left out.

BEEP BEEP!

"Come on king of Kacchans nice to see you off your ass!" Kamnari yelled. As the others waved. I smiled.

"You fucking idoits" i jumped in.

"There seriously recording the wedding i know hes the number 2 hero but Jeeze!" Kirshima said.

"Oh crap!" Kamnari stoped the car.

"What is the weddings about to start." Ida said.

"We forgot the dj equipment!"

"Why the hell is that our duty!?" I yelled.

"That is a good question"

"Come on were gonna be late!" Todiorkoi said.

"Ok,ok!" He spun the car around sending us flying the opposite direction. I really didnt want to die today if i did, i would have to kill denki for being the reason were all dead.

Dekus pov..

I watched as uraka slowly walked down the ale. I saw all might, my mom and most of the school. Some pro heros and other people. I looked around to see no Kacchan. I guess he isnt coming. Well my first men weren't here either. I bet there alk out partying with kacchan. Kacchans probably to cool to come to my wedding he must think its stupid to show up. He proably there right now saying "im so gald were late and stayed with bakugo who wants to see them confess there love~!"

Meanwhile them literally getting traumatized and flung around because denkis in a rush...

Bakugo: WERE GOING TO FUCKING BE LATE!! I SWEAR IF I CANT CONFESS MY LOVE YOUR DEAD FUCKER!!

Denki: ahh calm down!! Were almost there hold on to the equipment!

Todiorkoi: (flys into the equipment)
Yikes..

Dekus pov..

Present mic continued. As it was mine turn to say the values. Uraka and everyone just smiled at me.

"Its ok if your nervous deku" she giggled.

"Hahha yeah" i wasnt nervous. More of just confused. Did i really want to commit my life to uraka right now? Or kacchan? No,no,no! We talk about this already! People were looking at me confused now. Here goes nothing i sighed and opened my mouth to start "i promise t-

BOOM!

Everyone was startled and looked at the door to see the panting boys.

"W-we got the dj equipment!"

"Actually we dont" todiorkoi said carrying it to them.

"You have to be kidding me"

Than Kacchan started shaking todiorkoi and ida was trying to break it up. Aziwa basically canceled there quirks and they calmed down. Everyone was the same amount of confused right now. After he dusted himself off. Everyone else in the room disappeared as tears came to my eyes.

"Kacchan.."

He was sparkling

He was sparkling..

"Deku..im sorry. Even if you dont remember anything remember me saying this..right here right now.. i love you izuki. I want to be with you for the rest of my life" he stepped closer and closer to me. Untill he got all the way to the top. He grabbed my finger and there was a new ring that said my Kacchan. on the back and a shiney dimand in the front.

"Im saying this in front of everyone..marry me..shitty nerd" tears rolled down my face. I was about to say yes than i turned to look at uraka who was also crying.

"Uh uraka i-"

"No deku its fine really! You guys were made for each other after all! Happy tears!" She said while smiling. "Now say yes before i do it for you!"

Bakugos pov...

"I..i ..umm"

Come on just spit it out I already.

"No im sorry but i cant!"

Did that damn nerd really just turn me down..

The end..

Just kidding the fucker said yes. The crowd went crazzy. And someone even snapped a picture.

I mean why would that damn nerd say no

I mean why would that damn nerd say no. We did make a promise.

And look at me im  fucking bakugo! Who would say no to this!

Hey guys thanks so much for reading! I really enjoyed making this story!! But sadly its come to an end.. just kidding!! Ill be doing some full on chapters that was inspired by a tiktok. And lets just say things are going to get wild!! Thank you guys so mucn for reading see you next chapter! Im making a todobakudeku story and some others thanks for reading!!