45

"They haven't been trying to attack which is a good thing I think it's safe to have you go on small missions but nowhere without deku or red riot"

He clicked his tounge."the hell am i a kid"

"We know it's annoying sir but it's what we need and have to do" the man replied. Kacchan got up and hurried out the room. I went to go after him when my arm was grabbed and pulled back.

"Hey one more thing, there's a child she's umm she's kk's sister she asked if anything happened for her to be sent with you and ground zero"

"Huh well where is she?"

"She's all might and hawks in the other room I'll send shoot to get ground zero sir"

"Alright thanks I'll go check it out" all tho I was worried about Kacchan I loved kids. And maybe this would lighten up Kacchans mood a little. I opened the door to see a small girl about she had long brown hair tha came down to her lower arm and had the eyes of her sister kk.

"Young Midoryia well give you two a minute alone"

"Yeah I have to see endeavor anyway"

They both walked out and the sound of the door shutting echoed untill we were left In Complete silence.

She didn't face my way at all and instead was looking at the ground for the most part. I walked over to her and bent to to we're I could see her pretty gray eyes. "Hi I'm deku what's your name?" I said smiling.

She didn't respond. "I'm a friend of your sisters kk" she didn't have any reaction to that.

"Your sister had a really nice quirk. And was really nice she saved me and a lot of people"

"She always liked saving people. I knew it would be the death of her one day."

I was shocked.

"My name is alora. And I'm 12"

"Wow you speak very fluent for a 12 year old.
It's very nice speechify skills" she suddenly faced me and her grayish-white eyes pierced into my green ones and a flood of tears ran down my face.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" She quickly turned away covering her face. "My quirk. Is mind control by locking eyes with any person I can make them bend to my will. But I don't really know how to control it yet so whenever I lock eyes with some all I does it make them cry."

I wiped my eyes. "It's a really nice quirk it will come in really handy for pro-hero's in the future"

"Really?" She said turning to face me a little.

"Mhm"

" everyone thought my quirk was werid and that it wouldn't help anyone. And my eyes often change colors when I use my quirk even tho it's often uncontrollable my original eye color is brown" she said as her eyes turned back into a hazel brown color. "Depending on how I feel is how my quirk works. The only one who excepted me for me and not as I freak was my sister" she said smiling as her eyes turned into a yellow color.

"I don't think your a freak your sister is right. Your quirk is really amazing. I'm sure Kacchan will enjoy it too and like having you around" I said smiling

"Kacchan?"

Than the door opened and the blonde came in.

"There he is"

"Katuski" her eyes widen and turned to a blueish-gray as she hugged him.

"Alora?" He said hugging her. "I-is Alana here too?"

"Alana?"

"She's my other sister. Once she heard the news about kk she took off on her own and dropped me off here"

"She can't be out there it's dangerous"

"I know but she thinks she can take them all on because she is a natural muiltiquirker"

"Multiquirker? You mean she naturally has mutlpile quirks?"

" yes. Are mother had two and our dad also had two. Our moms quirk were air and water power. Kind of similar to pro-hero shoto"

"And your father?"

"Memory manipulation quirk. That's where me and kk both got our quirks from. But Alana only has 3 quirks the only downside is she gets tired quickly"

"We need to bring this to the other pro-hero's she is a tool that the lov may try to use" I said hurrying up.

"I'll go you take her back to the house"

"Ok Kacchan be careful"

He kissed me and walked away.

"O-oh w-wow t-that was" I looked down to her blushing figure as she covered her face.

"S-sorry let's get you back to the house now" I chuckled out.

At the house....

I sat my things down as she explored the house. She minded of reminded me of eri. I should see if she's out of school and get her to hang out with Aora. It's been about a half an hour since we got here. Kacchan should be back by now.

Just than the door nob wiggled and I got up to face the blonde who walked in.

"What is it what did they say!?"

"There sending out a search Party. It's just dangerous she's just as cocky as me which means she isn't begging to come be saved or backing out. "

I sighed. I wanted to stay positive but all I could think about was the mission we had back in middle school to save eri. And how that gut feeling I once had was back again.

Heyy guys I know I know "why can't you let this end in peace?" Well because plot twists and killing off characters is what I do! And don't be mad but something huge is about to happen and I don't think I'll be killing off one of my oc's😅.