21

Put on a show..

"Hey bakugo look at me!"

Snap!

I grabbed kamnari and strangled him as the others passed the photos around. "Gimme that!" I said yanking the photo from todiorkoi.

 "Gimme that!" I said yanking the photo from todiorkoi

"We have done well" they all nodded.
Than kirshima phone ring.

"Oh its midoirya" he trailed off into my kitchen as ida scowled the other two for something. I completely zoned  out.

"Bakugo come on were gona be late" todiorkoi said pushing me out the door. I didnt know where the hell we were going I was obviously being kidnapped. We finally arrived at a big building. I saw that smiling idoit. I hid my face in the car. They just laughed at me and tried to pull me out the car.

"Kacchan!" Deku came running to me."thanks guys, will be back later"he took my hand and dragged me into the building. I couldn't help but blush and cover my face. I turned and glared at them warning that when I got out of this I was going to kick there ass.

"Sorry Kacchan you just wouldn't answer me, so I got the others to do it"

"Yeah isnt that obvious" I rolled my eyes and yanked my hand from his grasp.

"You look nice kacchan" he said smiling at me.

I blushed and looked away. "Fuck you"
He just laughed. Than he suddenly stopped. "The fuck are you doing?"

"I..umm I'll be back" before I could say anything he ran off. I tried to chase after him but was getting pushed around by people. Than I bumped into uraka.

"Bakugo? Hey there" she was running her stupid mouth so much that I couldn't even see deku anymore. I groaned in frustration.

Dekus pov..

I ran into the bathroom tripping over myself. Breathing crazy trying to catch my breath. What the heck was that.

Will become the number 1 heros together.
Kacchan..

That was kacchans vocie.. the ring the ring the ring... I need to find the ring! I rushed out to get my jacket. As I was digging for the ring people were trying to speak to me but I couldn't focus. Got it! "Kacchan!" He was talking to uraka. I pushed pass people to get to him. He seemed so far away. "K-kacchan!" He looked at me and started making his way to me. I was going to ask him about the rings. Than   someone bumped into me and the rings flew out my hand and into vent.

"Uh s-sorry man"

"No!" I raced to the vent the ring was completely out of site now. Shit!

Bakugos pov....

"Deku what's wrong?" He sighed and looked at me. "Why the fuck are you looking in the vent?"

"N-nothing kacchan" he sat down. I could see that he wasnt ok. But who the hell was I to ask it was probably something for uraka anyway. I sipped my soda. And glared at her.