19

3 years later..

It's been 3 years since I last talked to izuki. I see him on the news and I guess hes sees me it's pretty  hard to  ignore the number 1 hero. I walked outside today was my day off. I was bored and had nothing to do. I thought I'd catch up with shitty hair or icy hot but there pretty occupied. So I walked making my way to the store.

"Omg its ground zero!"

"Ground zero your the greatest!"

I heard those every day. I didn't really bother me as much as it use too. I smiled and walked into a store. I bumped into someone and dropped all my stuff.

"Watch it dip shit" I said picking up my things

"I'm so sorry! Did anything break!" He got down to help me pick up my things.

I sighed in frustration. Than I looked up" and if you think you can just push the number 1 fucking hero you g-" ny eyes most have deceived me because there infrint of me was d-

"Deku!" I watched as the brown girl ran to him.

I imdetaly snarled and picked my stuff up.

"Kacchan?" Deku said.

I didn't face him once but I was damn happy. "Shut up nerd" I couldn't help the smirk the ran across my face.

"Wow bakugo! Hey!" Uraka said joyfully.

"You wanna maybe eat some lunch with us?" Deku added.

I nodded I thought it was just going to be me and deku. I headed home and got myself ready. As I walked to see deku there was none other than uraka. My face scrunched up no way in hell I'm looking her in the eye after what happened that day, and I damn sure am not chatting with her. As i started to walk away shitty hair stopped me.

"Bakugo? What are you doing here man! Did deku invite you me too!"

"Stop being loud idoit" now I really had no choice he got the attention of deku so I had to go over there. I sighed and me and kirshima sat down across from deku and uraka. We talked and caught up.

" so will you come Kacchan?"

I stoped. I must have zoned out a little. "What?" I replied and took a sip of my water

"To me and uraka wedding"

I choked on my water as kirshima patted my back making sure I was cool. "Wedding?" I said wipeing my mouth.

"Yes" uraka said.

I was frustrated. After all this time. They were going to get married after not talking to me at all they get to be happy ever after? She's the reason he was like this in the first place! Why cant I marry izuki it was supposed to be me.

I stood up. They looked at me confused. I'm guessing kirshima new exactly how I felt because he tired to change the subject.

" I'm the number 1 fucking hero I don't have time for fucking weddings, especially if it's you two" I slammed my napkin down and walked out.

"Kacchan wait!"

They tried to chase after me but I just ignored them. I walked the rest if the way blasting my music. I didn't understand how things came to this. The moment he comes back into my life hes about to start one of his own. I twisted the ring that was around my finger. I took it off and through it on the floor. Leaving it there and walking  trying to free my mind of those idoits.

Dekus pov..

I raced after him I dont know what would cause such a reaction. Was it they way I said it? Than I tripped. And saw a ring on the floor. I picked it up and was shocked. This looked like the ring I have at home. But this one has my name. I got up and put it in my pocket I didn't see Kacchan anymore. So I walked back.

Next chapter will be out soon. Marry Christmas guys!!