32

The unwanted sleepover 2

We were all relaxing. After having a few drinks. Denki was completely waisted and was trying to seduce shinsuo as we speak.

"Sorry guys ill be back im going to kay him done for a bit" shinsuo said picking up denki and walking away.

"Hey! Unhand me!! I have a boyfriend!" Denki yelled.

"I am your boyfriend"

"Oh..are you a boy or girl, you smell nice~!"

We all laughed as they headed the on of the carts well what we call the rooms.

"Welp now that thats over whats the tea guys!" Mina said.

"Tea? What tea?" Todiorkoi added.

"Oh come on we havent seen each other in four years! Surely we have something to bring up!" Mina said.

WARNING: Just to put this out there you not a real shipper if you don't respect other peoples ships!! Even tho im a multi shipper welp gotta blast🏃‍♂️💨!!

"Well me and and a prohero are something" momo said sitting down next to todiorkoi and giving him some water.

"Woah i didn't even know about this" uraka said.

"This this is it the sex thing?" Momo covered todiorkois mouth.

"NO! W-we don't say those kinds of things here"

We all laughed again at how clueless todiorkoi actually was.

"How do you guys feel about being back here huh? Even if its for a few weeks you can't deny its nice to meet up like this again" mina said sitting back.

"Returning was the manly thing to do" kirshima added.

Kacchan looked at his phone. And pushed me off his lap. "Its 9 im going to bed"

"What Kacchan its a vacation!?"

"Im not fucking up my sleep schedule for a game of uno" he said irritated. I sighed there was no winning Kacchan over at this kind of stuff.

"Hmm maybe we should get to bed" ida said. "Sleeping arrangements?"

This place was divided into 4 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms, one master area and a kicthen space. We basically used endeavors credit card to clean this place up a bit and make it nice.

"Welp obviously the couples are gonna need the space to stay. Im assuming denki and shinsuo have already taken one of the rooms" ida said.

"Me and kirshima can sleep out here i guess there are two couches" mina said.

"Me and Kacchan will take the second the last room" i said grabbing our things since Kacchan was already back there i didnt have much of a choice.

" well take the one to the left" momo added.

"Leaving me and uraka.." ida blushed. "Welp goodnight!"

Momo was nice enough to make us all comfortable beds,pillows, and blankets. I thanked her and carried our stuff to our room. Kacchan had already set everything up so i just put our stuff on the floor. Kacchan was basically sound asleep at this point its actually kind of scary how fast and easily Kacchan can fall asleep. I changed into som comfy clothes and laid down with him

Kacchan was facing the wall. I wanted him to embrace me so i basically spooned him. It was kind of like huggung a teddy bear. I closed my eyes for a few seconds than opend them to the angry Pomeranian facing me. "Ah!"

"Stop fucking screaming"

"Ah, s-sorry Kacchan!"

He sighed and cuddled under me. Woah what is this Kacchan. "I-"

"- shut the fuck up and let me love you" i gulped. He was so warm and only got closer. I gently warped my arm around him. Than i heard a snore.

.....

DID HE REALLY JUST FALL ASLEEP LIKE THIS!?

I sighed and whispered in his ear.

"For the record i remember everything now Kacchan thanks for keeping your promise. Thanks for not giving up."

"I love you kastki"

And kissed him. Goodnight Kacchan.