13

Merry Christmas deku!!

"Kacchan are you ok, we were having fun" I shut the door and rushed after him.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said sighing and flopping on the couch. I kissed him and decided we should give the Christmas presents now. Kacchan started first he gave me a bunch of all might stuff. Kacchan recently got his ears pierced so I got him earrings, cooking stuff and a hat that says Kacchan on it.

"Thank you Kacchan" I smiled than he got ontop of me.

"That's not all" he smikrd and started to kiss me.

"Le-lets go to the bedroom first ok" he sighed and we went to the room. Stumbling over each other and trying to stay at each other's paste. Me and Kacchan did the usual. But we've been together for a while. I kind of wanted to do a little more than touching and sucking.. I was laying on my back so I pulled Kacchan back ontop of me. He looked at me confused.

"What are you not satisfied?" He said smirking and lowering his head to suck me off.

"Katski" he looked up at me. He didn't really like me calling him by his first name but he didn't say anything.

"Well what do you want" he said kissing my neck.

"Do you wanna put it in.." he stoped staying in the same spot. Never looking up to see me. "I mean we've been together for a while and I just think we should do it..." I continued to mumble out an explanation.

"Its ok Kacchan I won't stop you" I was kind of nervous when he moved his head to face me. I touched his cheek slightly and we started to ya know... he started to put it in.

"H-hah" I whined in pain.

"Sorry I'll get this over with quickly" before I could respond he pounded into me while covering my mouth all in one quick motion. I could feel my eyes water the pain was kind of excruciating.

"Tell me when to move ok?" He said kissing me on the forehead. I didn't want him to move. It hurted really bad with him just being still. He was stretching me and I just wanted to tell him to pull it out. We tired to go all the way before but I just couldn't take the pain. Guess that's why hes being so gentle and was hesitant when I asked. I wanted to make Kacchan feel good so I tried to deal with it.

"G-go head k-kacchan" he moved in and slowly kissing me on my lips. I whimpered threw the kissing and he went slower and slower each time he thought I was in pain.

"F-faster" I moaned out. He went faster just as I asked.

I literally screamed "AH!" he covered my mouth "shh I know it hurts but you have to be quite ok? I'll go slower"

"But I don't want you to go slower I just can't seem to loosen up" i chocked out. He sighed and whispered in my ear. "Sorry"

What is he apologizing fo- "Ah!HA! MMM!!" Kacchan was literally slamming into me. It hurted for a while but I started to loosen up a little. Than he started going even harder than before.

"What's my name" he said pounding into me.

"K-kacchan"

"Tsk, in this moment I'm not" he said pounding harder.

"Hah!~ I-its Katski!"

"Goodboy izuki" he said slamming into me. "Oh and about earlier that comment you made" he stoped.

Damn it I knew this was coming hes gonna punish me.

"Just a game huh" he chuckled and rubbed my thighs. I was so freaking horny I wanted him to keep going so bad that I even started to grind on him a little I could feel cum dripping down.

"Say your sorry and call me the boss the sooner you get it done the sooner I'll fuck the shit out of you~"

Woah Kacchan was making my body crave him even more. "I'm sorry for disobeying you. Your the boss Katski the only one who can fuck m-me" wow what did I just say.

"I like that and just for adding a little more I'll make this better for you" he than pounded into me again and jerked me off at the same time. "Hah! Katski! Katski! Katski! Katski! Katskiii!!" He let out a soft whimper as he placed his head on my neck.

I was shaking. I've never felt this way before. Bakugo just laughed at me. This idoit how could you find this situation funny!

Spicy😂, let me know some ships you guys are into and I'll add them in!!