4

Baby steps

" hey no fair! Deku are you just gonna let them cheat!" She said pushing at me.

*were back in dekus pov*

"Huh" every one looked at me concerned. I couldnt help but not focus me and bakugo were about to kiss or atleast i think.

" you know if your not feeling well you can sit out, you were kinda drunk yesterday" mina said.

"Shhh we arent supposed to talk about that" uraka whispered to her.

"Its fine guys, im sorry im just gonna go lay down for a bit" i walked towards bakugos room since basically the entire class was ethier in my room or in the living room. Bakugo gave me a look, but at this point i just needed to lay down and get my thoughts together. I walked in his room and shut the door laying in his bed facing the wall.

"I can't believe that idoit just walks into peoples rooms like that" he said getting up. "Ill check on him,cant have that nerd getting sick" he said storming off to were i was.

"Those to are acting pretty weird" todoroki said putting his cards down.

"I mean bakugo was about to kiss midoriya earlier" mina said

"Hey! Dont talk about that bakugo will kill us, i cant take another blast" denki said playing with his Nintendo switch.

"Well he isnt here, i actually think they would make a good couple" mina said whispering.

"Well bakugo is a little nicer now" kirashima agreed.

" oh well..yeah i guess they are" uraka said lowering her vocie towards the end. Almost like she was unsure about what she said.

I heard the door open it was obvious it was bakugo but he was kind of quiet. I didnt hear him move anymore its like he was just watching me. I didnt mean to say it but it came out. "Kacchan can i have a kiss" before he could speak a jolted up blushing and covering my mouth "i-i" he sighed.

"As much as i want to i cant. I won't be able to control myself."

What does he mean by that? I dont know what came over me but i just grabbed his face and kissed him. Lately I've been thinking of kacchan in a certain way and i wanted to know  if what i was feeling was really there. He didnt fight back he just let it happen. I pulled back. "Eh s-sorry kacchan its just ive been thinking about you in a kind of like-like way and i just wanted to see if it was true and ya k-" i was muttering again kacchan shut me up with another kiss this time more passionate.

"Deku...our last villain attack i had been hit by a quirk while helping someone. Its why ive been so distant. Its a love quirk and it causes you to do things or want to do things to the person you make eye contact with"

I was in shock trying to process what he just said. Ive been hit with a similar quirk before but who knows if they work the same.

"Pathetic right but dont think you can down on me shitty nerd" after that he walked out and shut the door joining the other laughters on the other side of me. I couldnt belive it. This whole time kacchan was fighting that. Keeping his distance for a reason. But wait  i wasnt the first person to make eye contact with kacchan it was todoroki...hmm maybe it only works on someone you hate the most. Oh pooy that must mean kacchan hates me. So even if i feel this way about him. It will never work because he only feels this way about me under the qurik. I sighed and layed down hoping when i woke up these feelings for kacchan would leave.