20

The preparations..

Deku kept calling me I'm assuming the others gave him my number. I blasted my music I buried my face in my pillow. I must say I have got soft over the years but not soft enough to let that dumbass walk all over me.

I didn't mean for it to come out that way. But I didnt know what else to say. All I ever knew was yelling and fighting to get my point across.untill deku came in. And know hes going to marry that pink cheeked poser. My music paused and took forever to get back I groaned and
Sinked myself deeper into my bed.

Knock knock.

"Bakubro open up!"

"Why do you use the term bakubro?"

"Sssh dont ask such questions!"

" I kind of want to here the reasoning tho"

I groaned in frustration. Those idoits were here. "Go away before I set you on fire"

"Aww come on Bakubro!"

"Jeeze did they really get the king of all Kacchans this mad" denki said.

"Were not leaving until you open up"

Yeah no shit that point is pretty clear. I got up and opened the door. "Dont get comfortable I'm not d-" they just ran me over and walked around my apartment do the very thing I told them not to do. I sighed and shut my door. Going to my living  room and sitting.

"Its been a while huh, so hows it feel to be the number one hero" denki said  poking me.

"Shut up." I said. He shrugged and sat on my floor. The rest soon starting sitting around me looking at each other. I kinda hated the silence so I spoke out.

"The fuck are you guys here for"

They all looked at each other again. Than ida spoke out.

" you know bakugo it's ok to feel the way you do I would too if the love of my life was dating someone else."

I gave him a look. I didnt want to have this conversation. "I'm not talking about this shit with you" I snapped.

"Woah,woah, bakugo calm down'" kirshima added. For the first time he didnt call me that stupid name.

"We understand your upset but shuting everyone out isnt going to help" ida added.

"I mean I shut out my dad and he left me alone"

"Todiorkoi not helping"

At least icyhot gets it. I sat back down. I really didnt want to talk about deku or uraka. Sure it hurt like hell but it would hurt more to sit there and let it happen.

Denki stood up out of nowhere. "Welp let's start our plan!" He said pulling a suit out his bag.

"What!?" I backed up as they smiled and walked over to me.

" we love uraka but we know you and deku are endgame"

I was shocked and both scared. "Wait what are you guys doing!?"

"Making you have a glow up bakuobro!"

"No,no,no! Back! I'll set you on fire!"

Hey guys I'll probably post about two more chapters today just because its Christmas!! Hope you guys enjoy!!