36

"You cant really be serious we cant tell them!"

"Sshhhhh  were not going too. None needs to know what happened that day. None needs to know were the reason deku lost his memory"

The next day...

The alarm was going off. We were all planning to go out today to the mall and sign autographs if we didnt get called in for a mission. I turned over to get more comfortable on Kacchan. I still have no idea what happened yesterday and if kacchan and the others say its not important than i wont stress myself to much about it.

"Mm." Kacchan wrapped his arm around me.

Its nice little moments like this, that helps me think there are no problems in the world. Suddenly Kacchans phone went off. He groaned in frustration.

"Ill get it Kacchan." He whined at the lost of my warmth as i reached to grab his phone. He turned over and completely ignored the fact the it even ring.

"Hello. Yes this is his husband actually."

"Babeeeeeee" he whined as he hugged me. I sat up legs dangling from the bed as he hugged tighter around my waist.

"Does it really have to be now? And for how long again?"

"Dekuuu!" He got ontop of me and landed little pecks on my face and kneck.

"TEN DAYS!?" My sudden scream startled kacchan and he fell back hitting his head on the door. He runbed his and glared at me.

"What the hell you useless idoit."

"Ok, ok thank you ill tell him." I sighed and completely ignored the fact that Kacchan was asking me a question. He was irritated that i wasn't answering but i was trying to gather my thoughts. His angry death glare slowly shifted into concern as he faced me.

"Well who was on the phone?"

"Hawks he was wondering if you and him could meet up for an important mission in the mountains. "

"And i can handle that i-"

"Its for ten days Kacchan. And your dealing with a serious villian the one whos been taking others quirks."

He sighed in frustration. "I thought we already caught that jackass before"

"We did. Meaning there are multiple people. Or maybe these are the people who have succeeded in the league of villains quirk experiments. They must be sending them out one by one to different places. Almost like there spliting the heros up in some kind of order " i thought to myself.

"Whatever ill be able to handle this and ill be back with that idoits head. Im the number 1 hero i can handle it."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Of course you can."

He packed his things as i told the others what was going on. We all said our goodbyes as i walked him to the car were hawks was now waving at us smiling. He set his things in the car and came back to me. Tolls were rolling down my face. I didnt want to cry but i did.

"Come here."

I ran to him and Hugged him soaking his shirt. I sniffled as he hugged me tighter.

"Ill come back to you. I promise ok." He hughed me tighter. "I promise." He  kissed me on the forehead and rubbed his fingers through my hair.

"I know you guys are deeply in love and stuf but can we speed this up" hawks jokingly said causing Kacchan to be irritated. I giggled to myself. He got in the car and waved me goodbye. I silently headed back to the dorms were everyone looked at me in concern and worry.

"You ok deku?" Uraka said.

I nodded. "How about we eat ok, just because Kacchan isnt hear doesnt mean we cant have fun still!" I smiled knowing i would be sleeping alone tonight.