10

Thanks

Soon we were at our dorms. Ida was the one who dipped in and saved us. Todiorkoi and kirshima also joining in just for the hell of it. They left later and me and Kacchan sat on the couch dumb founded after we wrapped the new gifts.

"Kacchan you ok? You haven't really spoke to me since we got back" he wasn't looking in my direction. It was silent for a while than he opened his mouth to speak.

"I didn't need that four eyes help, and I damn sure didn't need help from icy hot and shitty hair."

He must still be pissed from earlier. Kacchan sometimes lets his pride get in the way of the safer thing to do. If we fought those villains I'm sure more would come. And if they knew there was another villain attack the Christmas eve party would be canceled.

" I'll never run away from a fucking villain."

I know this really bothered him. He doesn't really like getting help from others. And he was probably pissed that I chose for us to run than fight. "Umm..I'm gonna go run for a bit" before he could speak I walked out. I didn't really want to visit uraka what was there to talk about. Most of everyone else is probably sleep. And todiorkoi just saved my ass. I'm so pathetic. I walked out and jogged down the street making sure not to be too far from the dorms. The breeze felt so good. And to my surprise I bumped into uraka anyway.

"Oh deku? What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing" we started to jog together.

"I'm uh sorry about how I reacted the other day uraka"

"What do you mean?"

"Ya know when you and bakugo kissed and I flacked out" I giggled out confused.

"Ohhh right"

"I'm sorry it was wrong of me to bring that up" I looked up. "Its getting pretty late we should go back"

"Yeah,yeah umn I'll meet you there I'm just gonna stay here for a bit"

"Oh well becareful" I made my way back to the dorms. I dont know why uraka would want to stay out there. Guess she just wants to enjoy the fresh air. I walked into my dorm taken off my shoes. Kacchan must be in the room by now. I walked in and he had fell asleep on his phone. I didn't mean to look at it but I just took a little peek.

Bakuguo: yeah for the Christmas eve party I'd like the floor to myself to sing for deku. And make sure you get the all might seat I want it to be perfect."

Aww Kacchan. I sat his phone on the nightstand. I tucked him under the blanket and cuddled with him tomorrow was the Christmas eve party and Kacchan had more than enough planed for me. I cuddled close to him and went to sleep.

sorry guys this chapter was kind of short but prepare yourself the next few chapters are gonna be spicy!!