26

Day 1

It was the middle of the night. I knew it was a bad idea to force deku to sleep with me. But i needed to take advantage of this moment. Maybe i should tell him how i feel right now. But before i could say anything i heard moans?

"Mm,ngh K-kacchan~"

Heavy breathing..moaning..squishy noises. Was he really? "Oi" shit. I didn't mean to talk. He didnt say anything. And he stoped moving. But those moans i didnt hear them in a long time. I got ontop of him he was a blushing mess.

"K-kacchan" he let out through pants. "I-im sorry"

I couldn't hold back anymore im the one that should be sorry. "Deku forgive me" i whispered in his ear and trailed my fingers down his stomach and onto his length.

"D-dont!"

"Do you really want me to stop" i kissed his neck. He shook his head no and i smirked.

After that happened i wacthed deku fall asleep. Than i headed to the living room to get a drink i sat there and out my hand over my head. What the fuck did we just do. I mean this doesnt genuinely mean deku had feelings he was just into the moment. I have to tell him tonight has to be it. No,no im nit ready he doesnt even fucking remember.

Dekus pov...

I woke up and Kacchan wasnt there. I kind of wanted to ignore the fact that he left. I tunred over a but trying to get comfortable. I couldnt take my mind off of what just happened and how good it felt.

The next day...

I said bye to kacchan.

"You sure you did need me to take you"

"Yeah,yeah im fine later kacchan!" I waved and headed out. Our homes werent to far apart i had no idea what i was going to say to uraka. I walked in "uraka im ho-"

GUYS YOU MIGHT BE MAD AT ME FOR THIS BUT I HAD SOME PEOPLE TEXT ME AND TELL ME THEY WANTED A LITTLE URAKA×TOUGA SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SHIP BYE!!

I dropped my bags.

"D-deku! Its not what it looks like"

"No it is what it looks like"

Uraka hit touga. "Shut up!"

I was frustrated. I was sad and angry. Tears rolled down my face.

"Deku.."

"Im gonna go" touga said going upstairs.

"Im sorry i-"

"No im sorry" i cut her off with tears uncontrollably coming. "Im so fucking sorry that i lead you on" i wacthed her expression change. "Cuz you know what i remember i remember fucking everything!"

"Y-you what.."

"And i acted like i didn't i pushed Kacchan away for you! Just for you to do this!?" She walked over to me

" wel dont act like you guys werent hitting it off!"

"For fucks sake we were practicing!"

"Oh whatever!"

"Know what fuck you!" I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth i ran all the way back to Kacchans house.

"What is it d-" i smashed my lips on his. And lished him into the house shutting the door behind me he pulled away.

"Woah,woah whats wrong!?"

"Shut up" he looked at me shooked. I was shocked with me too. I oushed him on the couch and unbuttoned his pants.

"Hold on deku w-"

"I said shut up" i pulled his boxers off revealing his length.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,w-"

I slammed my mouth down as hard as i could. He let out a loud whimper.

"D-deku!~"

Ahhh drama! But hapoy new years mfs!! Thank yall so much!! And sadly we are coming towards the end of this story im so sad and i jusy want to thank you all for reading and giving the support enjoy your night love to all!!