6

Date night?

I turned over trying to stop the alarm from going off. Another day with out class and was trying to decide who I would visit today. Uraka seemed really upset yesterday so maybe I should go back with her and see if she's fine. Kacchan turned over hugging me. He's been facing the wall all night. And he's just now hugging me.

Another thing that's been bothering me. What are me and Kacchan? I don't know if I'd really call it dating but we do things that couples do. But he never calls me babe or anything and doesn't really refer to me as a boyfriend. I slowly got up trying not to wake Kacchan and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready. I had to really think into this. Kacchan might be going out with his friends today so I guess I can get some training in with all might if the others aren't available.after I was done I headed to the living room and read a book I didn't really find anything interesting on the tv.

"Oi nerd where's my tooth paste" he said peeking his head out the bathroom a little.

"Oh the spicy one? It's in the cabinet" he went back to getting his self ready. I didn't even hear him wake up. He came in and patted my head.

"You really need a haircut"

I giggled "you do to" he smiled at me and I turned a dark red. He looked at me concerned.

" what are you dieing"

"S-sorry Kacchan you just have a really nice smile" he blushed and removed his hand from my head.

"W-whatever don't get use to it deku"  he said trailing off to the kitchen. I laughed and read back into my book at moments like this it feels like me and Kacchan are a couple. But I don't really know for sure. And he'd probably blast me if I asked him. Than I felt a smack to the head and thoughts were gone

"Did you not hear me, get your head out of your ass"

I rubbed my head trying to rid the pain. "S-sorry Kacchan I've been zoning out a lot recently" I giggled out.

"Well do you want chocolate pancakes or strawberry"

Kacchans making food? "Umm it doesn't matter"

"JUST FUCKING PICK ONE!"

""c-chocolate" he walked back to finish cooking Kacchan had such a short temper. But he's cooking for me so a guess he has some heart. Than my phone went off. "Hello, oh hey todiorkoi. No I don't really have any plans today I was just gonna go tra-" the phone was snatched from my grasp.

" HES HAVING A MOVIE DATE YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!"

Movie date? He hung up and threw my phone at me. Poor todiorkoi. "Umm movie date Kacchan?"

He came over and shoved a plate of food in my face. And he sat down on the other end of the couch with his food.

"Do you like horror movies?" He said flipping through the TV channels

"Umm y-yeah" he turned on some scary movie and started eating.

"Eat" he demanded.

I started to eat. Now I see Kacchan means a movie date with me and him. After a few hours of the movie and food was all gone Kacchan went to wash the dishes and then came back. I wonder why hes sitting so far away. I slowly crawled over to him. He looked at me and patted his lap as if he was waiting for me to sit there. I crawled in between his legs to lay on his chest. He put his free hand on my back and his other one over his head.

After some more movies. Kacchan turned the tv off and just hugged me.

"Kacchan y-"

"Shh" he sounded tired I mean it was now 9:00 we basically spent the entire day watching horror movies. And Kacchan had a really nice sleeping schedule he normally goes to sleep around 7 or 8. So this date must have fucked things up sorry Kacchan. He stayed hugging me for a while.

"Kacchan are you tired? If so we ca-"

"Mm"

Holy almight Kacchans sleep. He must have been really tired I don't know how a human could fall asleep in that position. I Started to nuzzle up close to him. It was cold and we didn't have a blanket. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

I woke up in the bed? Kacchan must have carried me here. Where is he anyway. I got up still kind if tired with blurry eyes. I peeked out the door a little and saw Kacchan. I rubbed my eyes a little and saw him kissing uraka!? I fell and they quickly turned my direction. I ran back to the bed pretending I was sleep hopping bakugo didn't notice.