16

Oh no!

We arrived there getting out enjoying the fresh breeze. On the other hand I kind of disliked it because I hate the cold. We lined up and listened to mr.aziwas instructions.

"Ok the boys will come with me and the girls will go with midnight."

I shivered and todiorkoi gave me his jacket I smiled and thanked him. Than i felt someone glaring at us. Well we both did. I'm guessing bakugo is jealous. "Sorry todiorkoi thanks anyway" I took of the jacket and went to Kacchan he have me his and we followed mr.aziwa.

"Its not enough rooms so some of you will have to share"

People ran off trying to claim rooms. "I guess me and Kac-" I was interrupted by kirshima.

" me and bakubro will share! I hope you dont mind midoirya" Kacchan wasnt against it so I nodded. Kirshima  dragged Kacchan to there room. Before todiorkoi or ida could grab me denki dragged me into a room with him. "Sorry guys but will share" he pulled me into the room and we unpacked our things.

"I really thought you and kirshima would be sharing a room" I nervously chuckled.

"Yeah well we wanted to switch things up plus I want you to show me that cool new move you got!"

I chuckled and agreed we would do it in a more safe place. Denki started saying something else but I zoned out. I was wondering how bakugo and kirshima were doing in there room.

In there room...

"You know that this is really dangerous bakugo one wrong move and h-"

"I know ok, I know I'm not going to let that happen. I said I would protect deku with my life and that's what I'm going to do."

Kirshima sighed. He felt like this wasn't going to end well.

Back with deku....

"Wow, so you really dont like the cold"

"Nope ever since I was a kid" we laughed and than the room went silent.

"You know umm... I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean to make bakugo upset or anything"

"Its totally fine! Sometimes Kacchan let's his pride get in the way is all" than we heard a knock on our door.

"Oi nerd come on were gonna be late"

"Guess were going training" denki said as he put on his hero suit.

I sighed to the cold we go. I shivered as we walked out to meet with everyone else. My hero costume was surprisingly thin for no reason.

"Ok we will be doing hero and survivor. Some of you will be a normal person who's in need of saving and the rest of you will be doing the saving."

Uraka shivered and covered herself. "In this cold!"

I laughed I'm glad I wasnt the only one who was cold.

"Here" momo gave her a nice coat. And handed on out to everyone else.

"Ok,ok lets get started" mr.aziwa picked. I of course was a hero along with some other classmates. We begin to save people and fight midnight who was the "villain". It was kind of like the hero course we had to take to get our hero licences so we were pretty good at it.

"Ah!" I watched as uraka slipped from the top of the mountain. It was like that time my body moved without thinking and I raced after her.

Suddenly everything was black and I felt a pain on my head.

"Deku! Deku wake up!"

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!"

"Calm down I think hes waking up"

I opened my eyes to see blurry figures in my eyes. My site cleared and someone asked me a question.

"Izuki, who am i?"

"I-i dont know" I saw the blondes eyes tear up a little. Than more people circled around me crying. What was going on? And why does my head hurt so bad.