38

I stood there looking at the ceiling lost in my thoughts. Kacchan hasnt called me or texted me in a while. And if he did they were these small weird massages one stood out the most like he was saying something but i didnt really know for sure.

See you soon.
You mean Everything to me.
And doNt forget to eat today.
Dont stay up to late ethier.
Hi nerd i know your reading this.
Eat up today to.
I Love you.
Promise ill be back.

Some of it didnt really seem like something Kacchan would say. But atleast hes fine right. Maybe i should call hawks instead. No that woild be distracting them on the mission. I got up walked out to see the others.

"Hey deku!" Uraka said. As she sat back down on the couch.

"Hey guys why are you all out here?"

"Sorry we just wanted to do more thinking on it" ida added.

"Have you gotten any calls from bakugo yet?"

" no just messages there kind of short and weird" i said as i joined them on the couch. Kirshima turned to news on to see them going on about the league of villains in the mountains.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ill get it!" Mina said as she walked to the door.

"Hey guys doesnt this look a little odd to you?" Todiorkoi asked everyone leaned in.

"Uhhhh." We heard mina say from the door.

"Guys we need back up in the mountains!"

The sounds like h-

"Hawks what are you doing here!?" Uraka said. We all stood up.

"What are you talking about ive been here? Now come on we have to go"

"Nooo we saw you leave with bakugo to the mountains.." denki said.

"What no rock lock and the rest of group three are at the mountains ive been with aziwa?"

"But isnt rock lock in group 4?" Kirshima added.

"What are you guys talking about there is no group 4 theres only three spots? And deku what are you even doing here you and bakugo should be in group 1?"

We all looked at each other. I quickly grabbed my phone as they all were trying to understand what was going on. I looked through my massages again. My heart sink i reread the one that stood out earlier. The bold letter spelled out.

SEND.HELP.

I fall to the floor. Todiorkoi took my phone and showed the others.

"Well if the league of villains are attacking there and your here.. that means bakugo is all alone fighting them right now weve been tricked!" Ida yelled.

"Shit,shit,shit there gonna kill him we have to go! Grab your hero suits and call every hero you can were gonna need everyone!"

No.no.no why didnt i notice this coming why didnt i just realize from the start. I have to save him. I cant lose him again.

Bakugos pov..

I was feeling dizzy. I didnt know if izuki got my message or not. Im so stupid i shouldn't have let him know. Id rather die than let him come here and save me. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if i lost him again.

"Hehe shikgarki will be so happy when he finds out i came up with this all myself. Dont you think?" She touched my face. And i kicked her.

"No thats noway to treat anyone now is it hero?"

"Shut up! You don't get to use that name!" I yelled.

"Hmm." Her smile turned into anger. "Looks like ill have to teach you to be a proper hero huh."

"Wait n- NGHHH!" I felt the shock go through my body. It was like being shocked a thousand times. She laughed and shut it off.

"And don't think i didnt see your sos. Once your little husband and everyone else gets here. Ill make sure he takes all your pain for you." She started to laugh.

"N-no! Dont you dare think of touching him! I-ill i-"

"Youll what?" She got closer to my face. "Kill me mr.hero? How will the public react when they find out there beloved symbol of peace killed an innocent girl"

"They will never believe you!"

She smirked. "Thats what you think. Ohhh kk come out honey"

My heart dropped. "Kk but i..you?"

"Im so sorry! She made me do it! Im so sorry!"

"Now,now kk no need to play the hero. Once this gets out to the public kk over here is gonna snap away and make everyone forget!"

"Why would..y..ou"

"Im sorry!"she ran away crying.

"Jeeze. Whats up with her."

This is bad. Even if we get out of here. Heros will be looked at as the bad guys. Crap! Deku dont come this is a trap!