27

Day 2

"You sure?"

"Yes just do it!"

"Ok,ok"

Snap!

"Im sorry guys.."

Dekus pov..

I woke up in Kacchans shirt? In his bed? Than i smelled food. My noses landed me in the dinning room at the table.

"So your up,here" he handed me some food.

"Mmm Kacchans cooking is so good" he blushed.

"Shut up and eat"

Thank another figure cane out and joined us at the table. Uraka?

"Il so tireddddd and there's only a few days left till the wedding i d-"

She was cut off to Kacchan shoving food in her mouth. I couldn't remember anything for some reason. My condition only made me forget things deep in the past. I dont remember i single thing since i left todorkis house that night. And some things before that was a blur.

"Hurry you guys need to shower dont you have to try out some cake or something dumb like that"

"Oh right i forgottttt" uraka said laying her head on the table."i need to reschedule" she got up and wobbled to the guest room to get her phone. Wait if there's a guest room why was i in Kacchans bed? "Hey Kacchan what the heck happened?"

"You really dont remember, you got drunk and todiorkoi dropped you off here after you showed up at his house. Uraka came looking for you and slept here"

Me drun? Jeeze. "Sorry i must have been a hand full"

Bakugos pov..

After they showered they left out.

"Your really not going to tell him the truth" kk said.

"Of course not that defeats the whole purpose. They were made for each other in the end so thats how it will stay."

She frowned and headed out. "Well ok later Katski" the door shut and i was in complete silence. I closed my eyes and thought about what i did. What a silly decision.

Yesterday..

Snap!

"Im sorry guys"

I basically got kk to erase uraka and dekus memories from yesterday. And just for the hell of it she managed to erase tougas too. Deku desvered to know the truth but not like that. Im giving up completely. Im going to let them get married and be happy. Deku doesn't think of me thag way anymore.  Its time for me to move on.I know i made a promise but it was one i couldn't keep.

A memory came to my head..

Deku: if anything ever happens you come back to me you got that! I dont care what happens you just come back to me! Dont ever leave because ill never be done with you!

Im so sorry izuki. But i cant keep going. Those words kept replaying in my head. That damn nerd really took my heart.

Sorry izuki..but im done

Hey yall the next chapter will be up soon thank you so much!! And im working on a new story called i choose you with kirshima and denki, and one with ashanoya!!if you could please read them!!