5

Damn nerd

We didn't have a class today. So we all just relaxed in our dorms. Kacchan stayed in his room the whole time. I didn't like him avoiding me. But I couldn't deal with knowing he's only caring because of the quirk. I should have known. Kacchan would never like someone like me. I didn't even realize the tears coming down my face. Than the door swung open. I jumped at the sudden noise. "Kacchan?"

He sighed and walked to the kitchen grabbed a soda and started back to his door. It's just like that time. My body moved on it own. I was suddenly squeezing Kacchan from behind. And my tears continued to fall.

"D-dont push me away anymore Kacchan. I don't c-care if it's because of the stupid quirk I just want you to let me help you!" I felt the warm tears go down faster. Kacchan didn't say anything. Suddenly the door shut and I was flying backwards on Kacchans bed. He got ontop of me and looked at me. Shit I'm gonna get it now.

I flinched. He wiped my tears gently. "You shouldn't push me you damn nerd you won't be able to handle me at 100%" I was flustered at Kacchans sudden choice of words.

"Tch!" He pulled away quickly."why did it have to be with you. Someone so beneath me. Fucking nerd" he started to cry and he put his hands on his head.

"Kacchan it's ok, I'm sure the quirk will go away soon" I moved closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder." The quirk is o-"

"Its not the damn quirk izuki!"

I froze. What does he mean.

" it makes me want to do things to the person I'm in love with."

I was shocked and flustered. Kacchan liked me?

" but the pain of holding back. I want to kiss and touch you so bad but I cant."

Than I kissed him and started to undo his belt. He pushed me off in shock.

" Kacchan let me help you ok?...I like you too" I kissed him again he didn't fight it this time. He was more gentle and careful. I flinched with his every movement. But I didn't stop him. It was like he was waiting forever. He started kiss and nip at my neck little soft moans came out. He started to go down further. "K-kacchan" he looked up at me

"Hm?"

"Y-you don't have t-to do that" I covered my face trying to hide my embarrassment.

"You said you wanted to help right..than shut up" than he proceeded to go down and undo my pants. If Kacchan needed to feel good why would he find pleasure in pleasuring me? I felt the warm air against my length. Kacchan was so impatient. "K-kacchan" I moaned out. He covered my mouth

"As much as i want to hear those moan of yours we have to be quite" than he continued to suck harder. I was trying my best to keep as quiet as possible but Kacchan was making it so hard. "I-im cumming Kacchan move" I said trying to force him off of me. But he just kept going harder and deeper with each lick. "K-katski m-" he lifted his face up. But it was to late. It got all over him.

"Katski huh?" He smirked. We than went to take a shower. I couldn't comprehend what just happened. Kacchan seemed calm now. But if we like each other does it mean we're together? I covered my face in a embarrassment thinking about all that just happened and the fact that my sement was all over Kacchans face just now.

"oi hurry up"

"K" I heard his footsteps getting lower and further away than the door open and shut. We still had a full day left how was I suppose to make conversation after what just happened. I shook it off and grabbed my towel. Than headed back to my room. Kacchan wasn't here so I'm guessing he's in his room. I headed to mine and started to put my clothes on. Than headed back out.

"Kacchan?" I said peeking in his room.

I felt someone grab me from behind. I flinched. "I'm going out with some friends I'll be back"

"O-ok"

"And stop flinching all the time you damn nerd"

"S-sorry" he hugged me tighter and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes. Than he left out. Kacchan was gone for a long time and I got bored so I decided to go hang out with  uraka and the others I'm assuming Kacchan is with kirishima and denki. I grabbed my slippers and headed out down the hall to see uraka. I knocked.

"Hey uraka, it's me deku" she opened the door in excitement almost like she was waiting all day to see me. I walked in and sat on the floor.

"Hey deku! I thought you'd be hanging out with the guys or something" she laughed out.

I nervously replied. " oh well your dorm is the closes to me and Kacchans" suddenly her mood shifted. She must have felt I noticed because she looked at me and smiled it off. Before I could ask what that was about she started to change the subject.

"Uraka you know if something's bothering you" I started. She sighed and started to tell me.

" there's this guy I like but..he likes someone else and everyone else agrees they should be together. It hurts me but if that's who they want than I got to let them be you know." She started to cry. I went over to hug her. " no I'm fine deku its just i-"

"Its ok to cry uraka none gonna hate you for it" I hugged her tighter and she began to sob more. We talked for a while and even looked at some movies. Kacchan should be back by now its 8. I said my goodbye and headed down the hall. To see Kacchan already sitting on the couch. There was food on the table. He was sleep was he waiting for me? I slowly walked over to him he almost didn't look like a killer while he's sleeping. I touched his face he grabbed me "ah!"

He let my hand go "you can just sneak up on people like that dumbass" he sat up

"S-sorry Kacchan" he started to open the food and feed it to me.

"Umm..Kacchan I can feed myself"

"Just shut up and eat I'm trying to be romantic"

"But Kacchan I-"

"EAT!"

"Eek!"