15|| panic attack!!

School trip!?

I punched the tree making it take out a few more trees in the process.

"See young midoirya your getting better" all might said.

"Yeah, so about that school trip where are we going?" I said panting and drinking some water. He was going on about some school trip earlier.

"To the mountains to test how your quirks react in the cold"

That's right the mountains. We will be there for 5 days. Hopefully its not like the last trip when we had our villain attack most of my classmates have still not recovered. But I guess it is nice to have some freedom.

"Alright let's go your going to be late" he said grabbing his things.

"Right!" I entered the class. Sitting in my usual seat.

"Midoirya you are 2 minutes late!!!" Ida scowled.

I nervously replied rubbing my neck. "Yeah sorry about that got caught up in training"

"Alright I'm pretty sure you all heard about the trip to the mountains, you will be packing your stuff later today." He got in his sleeping bag. "Wake me up when class is over"

We started to chat everyone basically circling around my desk.

"I cant believe our class is the only class going!" Mina said.

"Let's just hope is inst like last time" denki said jokingly.

Bakugo angry got up and walked out the class. "Kacchan!" I ran after him.
Jiruo smacked denki in the head.

"Now you've done it you idoit!"

"Poor bakugo I forgot, that must be kind of rough on my him huh" atsu added.

Denki rubbed his head. " well I didn't mean to upset him!"

" well you did" tokoyamia added.

"WELL THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!" Denki yelled.

I raced after kacchan. "Kacchan wait!" I finally caught up to him and grabbed him. "Kacchan are you o-" he turned to me with watery eyes. It's been a while since something like this happened. "Ok,its ok" we walked to the nurse office. And I hugged him and was breathing so heavy and holding onto me sobbing. "Its ok breathe, your ok." I rubbed his hair trying to get him to calm down.

It's been a while since Kacchan had a panic attack. He was attacked by villains too different times. Ever since the first one he would have nightmares and train his self to death so he could be stronger and never need help again. Than he was kidnapped twice and went through a small depression state. He still continued to have nightmares but was getting back to his normal self. I didn't know that he would still have them. Or maybe hes been having them this entire time and didn't say anything.

He calmed down. "Kacchan you ok?" He nodded. He never really let anyone help him through his panic attacks. He doesn't want people to think hes weak I can imagine how he feels having me help him right now. But I didn't care. I just wanted Kacchan to feel safe. Even if it wasnt me who helped him today. As long as my Kacchan is ok.

He wiped his face and we went back to the classroom. His eyes were red and he was jumpy all day.

"I SAID SHUT UP YOU YOU LIGHTEN BOLT BASATRD!!!"

But he still is hisself.

"Ok everyone meet back up at the building of UA pack what you need, if your not out there by time I get back. Your getting left. So hurry up"

We all went to our dorms and packed our stuff.

"Hey" I looked up.

"T-thank you for helping me out earlier" he said avoiding my face. He was blushing a dark red.

"B-BUT DON'T THINK YOU CAN LOOK DOWN ON ME SHITTY DEKU!!"

I laughed. "Of course not Kacchan" I smiled. He smiled at me and patted my head. Than we shared a nice passionate kiss. Than there was a knock.

"Hey bakugo! Come on dude were gonna be late!" Kirshima yelled.

"I'm fucking coming" he said and grabbed our bags.

"Hurry up guys"

"IM COMING!"

Hey guys comment your favorite mha ships and I'll add them to the story!!