17

Heartbroken

Bakugos pov..

"Izuki, who am i?" I asked holding the back of his head trying my best to stop the bleeding.

"I-I dont know"

My heart dropped. He doesn't remember me. Why doesn't he remember me. No, no, no.

"Ok, everyone calm down were going to take him the doctors" midnight said  reaching to take izuki out my hand. I dont know what came over me but I didn't want anyone else to touch him.

"Get away" I snarled.

"Bakuguo I know your upset but we have to take midoirya" mr.aziwa said. Ida started to walk everyone back to there dorms. They tried to take him again.

"NO!" I activated my quirk sending them flying back. I just wanted deku to be ok. I wanted him to stay with me I started to sob.

"W-why are you crying?"

I sobbed harder. "Izuki I'm sorry" he just touched my hair. I hated this what was I suppose to do.

After a few minutes of clawing me off of deku. We got to the hospital. Aziwa stayed and brought uraka. Midnight left to wacth the students.

"Just know that it isn't your fault uraka." Aziwa hugged her left us to go chat with the doctor. I was disgusted in his choice of words. It was her fault everything was that pink cheek idoits fault. And this damn nerd if he didn't play hero. If he didn't always have to save everyone. He would be fine. He would be up. He would remember me. He would be happy. I sobbed into my hands I didn't care who heard me I just sobbed. That dumbass came to help me and I let her.

"Ok guys we have to go"

"What no! It's no way I'm leaving deku hear by hisself!" I argued.

"Bakugo I know your upset but mr.aziwa is right w-"

"You shut up! Your the reason hes like this in the first place!" Tears rolled down her face she opened her mouth to say something than shut it.

"Bakugo!"

I pushed pass them both. Walking back to camp. The thing was I didn't go in I sat there with my hand in the nob for a good few minutes before I fell to the ground painting for air.

That really happened I really just lose the love of my life. No hes gonna come back to me!! But what if he doesn't what if he never remembers me

I sobbed louder as these thoughts started to circle my head.

"Bakugo it's ok man" kirshima hugged me trying to comfort me. But I just sobbed more. I didn't want anyone to hold me like this but izuki. But that damn nerd is hurt. What an idoit risking his life like that. And now he doesn't remember anything. I just cried not caring who heard me or who else saw me in this broken state. I needed to let it out. Who ever calls me weak I'll blast them later. I'm ok, calm down breathe damn it! Calm down.

Yes my babys bakugo is losing it. Basically in the recent chapter uraka falls and deku goes to catch her but when he does they both fall back and deku hits his head. Causing him to bleed and lose his memory. But it's only temporary or not.