42

We all sat here in silence. The air was thick. I stood there playing with my fingers.

"She's gone."

"No she inst." I heard Kacchan say.

"We saw with our own eyes guys. Keira isn't here anymore." Kirshima said.

"Yes she is. She's not gone untill I see it with my own damn eyes." Kacchan said.

"Kacchan she's gone." I looked at him. I've rarely seen him cry but..there it was right infront of everyone.

"I can't keep anyone."

"That's not true bakugo."

"But it is! What kind of shitty hero am I! If I can even protect the people that are five fucking  feet away from me!" 

His yelling startled me and sent tears down my face. "J-just go guys I'll handle it." They all walked out. "Kacchan."

"Don't you dare Kacchan me. You know it's true. I don't deserve to be the number 1 hero!" He started to get up.

"K-Kacchan were are you going!?"

"I need to see for my self." He wobbled out of bed.

"You can't go your wounds are going to reopen!"

"I don't care. I need to see her." He was grabbing onto the wall for support untill he completely fell.

"Kacchan!" I ran over to him with teary eyes. Here he was still crawling to get to her.

"I have to see her I need to say thank y-you"

"Kacchan." He stoped after a few more try's and realized the damage he just caused."come here." I hugged him. I didn't get how he could be so stubborn sometimes. But this is what it takes to be a hero. Sometimes losing one you care about is just the beginning of your story.

With denki...

"I-it's actually f-funny because s-she told me that we were all going to be hero's to-together. S-she told me denki your quirk is really useful y-your gonna be a great help. Just for h-her to be the one we were against the whole time. A-she needed help and w-e didn't d-do anything"

Shinsuo and the there surrounded me and we all cried and hugged each other. I don't get how everything good in your life goes to complete shit eventually.

With hawks....

"I should have seen it coming."

"It's not your fault."

" it is. We're supposed to be pro hero's. The hero's humanity depends on. And we couldn't even figure out one of our own was actually against us. But that's not the worst part. I have a feeling that his isn't the end. We caught all the villains except for the original league. Plus we don't have the one who's been taking quirks."

"Hawks your not saying that there going to plot agian are you?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. They won't the symbol of peace gone and they won't stop to they do it. There's going to be a replay of what just happened. The only difference is -"

"We'll be ready this time." I heard Izuki say from the door.

"They won't the symbol of peace. They'll get it" the blonde said with a smirk across his face.

I smiled. "I'd expect nothing less from uas greatest students. Let's do this"