44

It was the morning it was pretty normal. I went to go talk with the other pro-hero's and came home to Kacchan wacthing tv. The thing was even tho he's the number 1 hero. He can't go anywhere because he isn't safe. I know it gets on his nerves. But it's what we have to do to keep him safe. It's what I have to do.

"Kacchan I'm back" I said taking my shoes off it was pretty late I assumed Kacchan was laying in the bed. He always goes to sleep early. It reminds me of highschool. Time really does fly. I remember how it was before the villain attacks when I was happy and our school didn't have to worry about anything.

We could take test, do quiz's have friends and relationships. Or grade school. Us kids thinking we could do whatever we want and wait for the hero's to show up. We admired the hero's. And wanted to be like them so bad. Have I really grown that much to think my younger self was an idiot for hoping? I crawled into the bed.

"Deku. I'm leaving."

"Huh what!?" I jumped out of bed to see the blonde staring at me with his clothes already on.

"L-leaving and going where!?" I questioned. Was Kacchan and idoit or just an idoit!

"I'm going to see kk."

"Ok well I'll come with yo-"

"No. I'm sick of you following me around like a lost puppy"

"But Kacchan it's what I have to d-"

"No it isn't! I'm Ik the number 1 hero! When did I start needing your help for anything!"

"I" I didn't say anything. I thought about it for a good second but knowing how Kacchan is he won't hesitate to hurt me if his pride is on the table. "Listen Kacchan. I know how you must feel but we are married you need to remember we are in this together no matter what you say. I don't care what happens to me as long as your fine"

"And that's why I can't let you come with me. That's the fucking reason"

"Kacchan I-"

"No izuki your not listening! I care about you more than anyone else in this world! More than my damn self before I even knew it!" He started to cry and clench his fist. "Back in middle school you were always so damn cheerful and worried about others. And and got on my damn nerves. I felt like I-I had to fight everyone and everything to get to you. And not that I have you and c-can't let you go. So your not coming with me and that's final" he started to walk pass and leaped off the bed and in front of the door activating my quirk.

He sighed in frustration. "Izuki."

"N-no I told you already I don't care what happens to me! How can you make this marriage seem so one-sided I care for you to damn it!"

"Move now." He activated his quirk

"Are you even listening to me!? To anyone!? What if the league of villains attack you!"

"I can handle them myself!"

"I know but why can't you let me help you! The feeli mg is mutual I don't want to lose you ethier! That's why you can't pass!"

"I'm going to see kk and kill those bastards, not you not anyone will get in my way"

"Are you crazy your seriously thinking about fighting them on your own!"

"I just need to get pass deku now move"

I didn't move instead a kissed him and his weight shifted and we both fell. I was on top of him and pulled away from the kiss. "Please don't go alone. Or at least wait untill tomorrow. Please just don't go." I cried. I felt his hand touched my back.

"Ok."

Ahh yes savage mudering ground zero😩. But to all my aot viewers can yall belive the ending this man is giving us!?!!? I really sobbed for three hours😭