24

Day 2..

"Come on king of kacchans you need to speak how you feeeeel!"

"I'm trying you fuckijg idoit now shut up!"

Kirshima flopped on my couch. "Weve been doing this for hours bakubro what are you so scared for"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GET IN NY HOUSE!?"

" is anyone else hungry?" Todiorkoi said. And they all nodded there heads in agreement.

"OI DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME!"

And before I knew it we were at restaurant. Man I hated these fucking idoits.

"Hey bakugo look it's a girl over there why don't you practice on her" kamnari said pushing me.

"We believe in you!"ida added.

"Hey this seat taken" I said avoiding her eyes.

"Depends number 1 heros dont ask to sit with me everyday" she giggled than signaled me to sit down. So I did something about that smile just reminded me of deku.

"my names Kk"

"I'm b-"

"I know who you are" she jokingly said. That was dumb of me. Of course she knows who I am.

"So what's your quirk " I added.

"I have the power to wipe and regain someone's memory with the snap of a finger"

"Bakugo there's no way you c-"

Snap!

"Who are you?" She laughed and snapped again making me remember everything."wow that's cool"

"But I can only regain a certain amount the exact amount I made the person forget in the first place"

"I think he's doing it right!" Kamnari said.

"Weve done well" ida added.

Dekus pov...

I headed to pick up some food that uraka wanted. To see Kacchan hanging out with some girl? For some reason I felt jealous. I walked over to them.

"Eh,  umn sir your food!" I ignored him and walked over to kacchan.

"Hey guys is that midoirya?" Kamnari said pointing.

"What's he doing here?" Kirshima said.

"I think he might be jealous" todiorkoi added.

"Wait I feel tension, go!go!go!" Ida said dragging them out the booth.

"Hey kacchan who's this?" I asked smiling. I was scared I haven't felt this feeling in a while.

"Deku? T-"

"Woahhh the number 2 hero deku! Hi I'm Kk! Huge fan!"

I was annoyed. I guess kacchan could see the hatetret on my face because he looked terrified.

"Ouuu I'm gonna goooo" she said quickly running away. Than the other came to us out of breathe.

"I-izuki we-we hah" ida let out through pants.

"Welp I'll be on my way now!" I smiled and got the food and quickly headed out. What was that back there... the feeling it's like I've had it before... well I did. I haven't felt this angry since...

"Why would I date a jerk like you"

The day I told kacchan off. After that I was with uraka and we were dating ever since. That marked the first year since me and kacchan stopped talking. Uhhh I slapped my hand on my forehead. I ruined things for us didn't i!