31

The unwanted sleepover

"Kacchan we have to get going soon"

"Shut uppp" he wrapped his arms around me. Its been 2 weeks since me and Kacchan were married.

Knock! Knock!

"Ah there here!" I ran to open the door. "Hey guys!"

"Yo,yo!" Kirshima said walking in.

"I have soba" todiorkoi added. As a few others walked in.

"Denki are you sure your car can support all of us?" Uraka asked nervously.

"We have to make it work, the others are probably already there" ida said. We all nodded.

"Well im just gonna make sure we have everything, do we still need to go  food shopping?" I said trailing off in the other room.

"No minas already on that!" Uraka said.

"Can we just get momo to make us things tho" denki added.

They all nodded in agreement. I walked out and we stood outside in front of the car.

"Lap..it..up?"

"Yes! Sorry guys! I mean it is 3 rows! But we have to pick up shinsuo on our way there! Which means 4 of yall gotta lap shit up!"

They all faced me, kacchan, ida and uraka. We sighed and got in. Uraka was a blushing mess

"Im so sorry about this ida!!" She covered her face in embarrassment. Ida did the same. "No,no its fine"

We sped off listening to music and sharing funny stories. Me and Kacchan were in the row at the far back with a sleeping kirshima. I couldn't believe we were about to go see our childhood hang out. We hit a huge bump.

"Sorry guys!" Denki yelled from the front. None but me heard the little moan kacchan let out before slapping his hand against his mouth. Ohhhh hes horny...AT A TIME LIKE THIS THO!?

We hit another bump. This time i could feel Kacchans hard on. I looked back to face him. He was blushing and covering his mouth. Avoiding eye contact with me. "Ill make this quick Kacchan~"

"Wait what are yo-" his questioning turned into a slight moan. Im guessing none could hear him over the music and chatter. I started to give him a handjob. He tighten his grip on my thigh. He was letting out small whimpers.

"What about you bakugo? What made you first attracted to midoirya?" Todiorkoi asked.

"H-hands~!"

"You have a sexual attraction to hands bakugo" denki laughed out.

"Wow thats unexpected" todiorkoi added.

"He means face" i added. "Right Kacchan?" I picked up my paste. He glared at me.

"Y-yuah~!"

We hit another hard bump which cased my hand to slip and go further casing Kacchan to reach his climax. He was panting and out of breathe. He glared at me i knew i was going to get it for this.

"You made the mess now clean it up izuki"

I reached in my bag to grab some tissue. Than he put his hand on my head and whispered seductively in my ear. "Ah, not that way~" he imdetaly pushed my head down.

Kacchan was so ruff when it came to things like this. After a few minutes it was warm and sweet in my mouth. I licked it all up. He smirked at me.

"Goodboy~"

We met the stop as shinsuo hoped in the passenger seat.

WARNING: shinsuo x denki!! You people may not like this ship but hey multi shippet over here, back to the story gotta blast🏃‍♂️💨!

"Babyyyy!" Denki said landing multiple kisses on shinsuo.

"C-calm down!"

We pulled up the house. Well it was more like an abandoned train that we decorating as kids. But ya know, we got out the car and started putting the things we needed in the house.

"Heyyy bicthes!!!" Mina screamed as she hoped off the top of the train.

"Minaaaa!!" Uraka yelled running in for hug. Soon joined by momo and some others.

"Whaaa shinsuo here??, i heard like you and denki are a thing" she said walkikg Towards them.

"Yeah haha you got me" shinsuo said scratching his kneck. It was obvious he was nervous.

"Where sero and tsu?" I asked.

"Oh right they couldn't make it, there on a very important mission right now" ida said.

We all stood infornt of our beloved childhood.

"Welp who wants beer bicthes! Spend the bottle!" Mina said running into the house.

"Yeaaa im gonna get so wasted!!" Denki said running in after her.

"Oh god please no" shinsuo said.

Heyy yall!! The next chapter will be up soon!! I really hope you like the idea im starting this in!! Comment your feelings on it please!!