41

Bakugos POV.

Everything was dark for a moment. I slowly opened my eyes the best I could. They felt so heavy. I looked around to see a dark room. I'm assuming this is a hospital. I sat up slowly cursing myself. What type of hero gets caught in such an obvious trap.

I sat up and felt pain in my stomach. I touched it. Didnt I? I thought I was dead? What the hell. Just than someone walked in.

"Yeah i think I'll stay here with him again see you mom."

"Deku?"

Dekus POV.

"Deku?" I heard from the dark side of the room. I stoped in my tracks. "K-kacchan."  Within seconds the blonde flew over to me giving me a hug that sent us both to the ground. Everything that was in my hand flew to the floor.

"K-kacchan" I cried. "Kacchan" I hugged him tightly. I couldn't believe he was here. "Wait Kacchan you shouldn't be up!" I pulled away from the hug.

"Really that's what the hell your worried about"  he said facing away from me.

"Your right I'm sorry"

He faced towards me and cuffed my face."you don't have anything to be sorry for. I'm just glad your ok nerd." He said placing his forehead on mine and touching my face gently.

I accepted his embrace.

With denki....

Knock knock!

"Come in!" I yelled. It was probably Uraka or deku. To my surprise there at the door was shinsuo with gifts?

"Babe your awake!?" He ran over to sit in the chair next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine.. how are the others d-did I hurt anyone else?"

"Just kk and hawks but there fine"

"Ohh I knew I shouldn't have used all of my freaking power like that!"

"It's fine at least you were useful." He smiled and looked at me. I knew that smile. He always did it when he was feeling down. Or whenever someone would compare his quirk to one of a villian.

"Babe what's wrong?" I said lifting his face up to mine.

"None would have gotten hurt if my quirk wasn't so damn useless. I didn't even get why I'm a pro hero if all I do is watch everyone around me get hurt and there's nothing i can do to help."

Me and shinsuo have been tough for a while. Since we were 2nd years actually. Just for me to never see him cry. But this I could tell it really bothered him because he never cry's in front of me. But his eyes screamed help me. As tears rolled down his face. Seeing him cry made me cry.

"That's not true Hitoshi and you know that" I too him in for a hug."even if your not everyone else's hero. your mine."

We sat there and embraced each other."ok but I sounded so cool just now didn't I babe!"

"Alright you ruined it I'm going to go get food" he said sighing and getting up.

"Wait babe come back! You didn't answer the question!"

With hawks...

"Even if she does wake up we will still have to take her in. She gotten us into some serious stuff." Aziwa said.

"She's still just a kid."

"She's working with the league."

"If she really was bad dont you think she wouldn't have helped us. Obviously she was forced into some stuff." I argued.

" hawks you cant seriously be th-"

We were cut off by the tired low voice of kk.

"Where's deku? Uraka? Tamkia ? Bakugo? I-is everyone ok?"

"Yeah there fine just lay down" I said pushing her back down.

"I-is touga ok? A-and I need to a-say sorry I'm s-so sorry I have to let them a-lol know" tears rolled down her face.

"It's ok just calm down"

"N-no they won't forgive me. Please tell them I'm sorry. Forgive me p-please forgive -me"

"Everything is going to be o-"

We were cut off by the long beeping of the monter. And silence soon filled the room. "Kk."

No response. "Kk!?" I started to shake her awake. "oh come on kid don't do this to me"

"I'll go get help" aziwa said as he rushed out the room.

I continued to shake her as the beeping got louder in my ear. "Kk! Come on wake up! You have to tell them your sorry remember! Wake up!" The doctors pushed me away as they tried to help her.

Everyone came pileing up at the door.

"Is that kk? Is she?" Uraka said as the tears filled her eyes.

"No. It cant be." Mina said sobbing into kirhsimas chest.

Aww this really made me cry because all she wanted to do was say sorry because she feels like everyone being hurt was her fault. I'm sorry Kk😭😭😭😭