29

Day 4

One more day. Just one more day. Ive been laying in my bed for hours now. I haven't slept much izukis wedding jas been all over the news so i havent wacthed much of anything either. I didnt bother to check my phone as it went off day after day. I was staring at my closet wondering why it was staring back. I wonder what those damn idoits are up too. Before i could reach for my phone there was a knock on the door. Uhh. I got up and opened rubbing my eyes it was painful seeing the outside for the first time in days.

"I told you idoits to leave me al-" a green haired huged me so tightly.

"Oh Katski! I was so worried!" She hugged me really tight. " uh you lool terrible you have such dark circles under your eyes."

I was irritated at how kind her insults were just like that damn nerd.

"Your mom would kill me if she saw you like this come on mets get you fixed up, ill make some hit coco and we can talk ok?" I sighed. This was dekus mom. Her and my mom have been friends for the longest. And she always had a way of finding out every little thing. Who was i to turn her down. After i showered and brushed me teeth i looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was pretty long, my eyes were red and puffy with dark circles. I sighed and went to sit in the couch as she soon joined me with coco. After a few minutes of silence i opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it.

"You can give up on him Katski. We both know to well that your not over izuki. as much as you want to believe that its not true and it never will be."

Suddenly tears came down my face and i broke down. "I-i made a silly decision, but it felt so right in the moment!" I let out through sobs. I fell to my feet in panic she imdetaly went to my side rubbing my nack in effort to comfort me but the tears just kept coming.

"Deku i mean izuki came over and did some stuff and for a minute i actually thought he remember all of it again but than he explained w-what happened and it was just like that day!"

She rubbed my back somore. "Its ok"

"T-than i got a friend of my too erase there memories of that day. After that i just felt like deku deserved to be with uraka. I was a selfish jerk back than! I didnt honor him as much as i should have and still managed to he a dick when we were together! S-so i am giving up he deserves somone who honors him somone loke uraka.." i sniffed. I didnt know were all of this was coming from or why i was being so weak.

She wippes my face and helped me back to the couch.

"Its ok Katski..how about we speak on what you love about deku."

"I-i love how hes so caring, and umm how hes a nerd." I didnt really know how to Express it i thought expressing feelings were pointless and it made you look weak.

"And hes stupid little cute face, and his dream to take care of others no matter what" i laughed. "Hes to damn friendly if you ask me, he really has a way of lighting up things with that nerdy smile."

"Tomorrow is the day Katski. Youll need to embrace your moment. Because when it comes uraka will understand for sure."

"That izuki is your light. That he is the one"