2

Kacchan

The day of the festival came quicker then expected. I put my clothes on and looked in the mirror to make sure i was ready.

 I put my clothes on and looked in the mirror to make sure i was ready

I didnt even realize how much my hair has grown out. I pushed my hair up and headed out down the hall.

"Oh midoriya you look nice" todoroki sais joining me down the hall along with idia and uraka. "You really went all out deku you look amazing!" The bright brown said.

"Oh thanks.." i said giggling after a few more of us throwing compliments around we headed down to meet the others in the gym. It was big, loud music, snacks and hapoy faces.

"Come on deku lets dance!" Uraka said pulling me.

"Eh- hang on uraka ill just sit here fir a bit" i chuckled out. She frowned for a little but than nodded and went ti go drag todoroki and tsu with her. I laughed at the site. I wanted to go dance but i was still trying to piece together what kacchan meant the other day.

And spare me the bullshit you damn nerd.

I had no idea what kacchan meant. Maybe hes just mad at me for something small. Or maybe something i did a day ago. My thoughts were once again cut short when somone was shoving a soda in my face. I looked up "k-kacchan? I thought you werent coming" i took the soda and he looked down at me smirking.

"If i villain was to come i couldn't depend on your sorry ass to save us" he said laughing. Sometimes kacchan was difficult to read. Normally i could tell how he was feeling. But the last cupole days have been hard.

"Hey bakubro cheese!" Flash went into my face.

"Wow you smiled" denki sais taking the picture from kirashima

"Wow you smiled" denki sais taking the picture from kirashima. Bakugo then grabbed kirashimas head. "Why are you taking pictures without permission shittyhair!" I went over to see the picture. Wow. Kacchan did smile.

"Midoriya whats wrong?" Todoroki said giving me a plate of food. I didnt even realize i was blushing. I took the food and laughed it off.

"Oh, it- its nothing im fine really". We soent the rest of the night dancing and laughing. For a minute we all felt like normal kids. There were pictures after pictures taken. Food after food eaten. I was having so much fun kacchan completely left my mind. Well...almost. i would catch him staring at me from time to time. Or if i was hanging with todoroki he would come over and start an argument. I was so woozy. I realized i was drunk.

I was being carried to my room not knowing who the hell was even taking me there. I heard vocies and mutters but couldn't see much of anything.

"Are you sure hes going to be fine"

"Yes, why the hell would he not be"

I couldnt make out whos voice was who. Or how the hell i got drunk in the first place.

"K-acchan" i dont know i just called out the first person that came to mind. It was quite, i wasnt really excepting a response. But strangely i got one.

"Hm? Just relax deku. Im not gonna hurt you."

That wasn't kacchans vocie. "T-todoroki?" I said only seeing a blurry figuer above me

"Yes midoriya its me. Your fine now ok?"

"Wheres bakugo" man i must be really drunk to call kacchan by his name.

"He had to go handle something you just rest here midoriya." I felt him use his quirk to cool me down. I dont know what was wrong with me but all i wanted was kacchan. And im sure i heard his vocie. But this is kacchan im talking about. He wouldnt care about me if he saw me like this. He would probably laugh and make fun of me for it. I sighed and turned over trying to get as comfortable as i could. Waiting for this urge to jump into kacchans arms to go away.