9

Christmas

It was 2 days before Christmas. And Kacchans been so secretive. I can even sleep in my own room because hes hiding gifts in there and he can't sleep in his room because I'm hiding gifts in there. So we were sleeping on the floor. I was uncomfortable.

"Kacchannnn just put the freaking gifts in my room and well sleep in your bed!" I whined

"No the all mights are gonna tell" he said turning over.

"Mmm! That's it" I got up and stormed into my room throwing all the gifts into his room. Than I dragged him in the bed I got comfortable. "See Kacchan the all mights won't tell, we won't go in your room and we sleep on a comfy bed"

He sighed and got on top of me "so you like misbehaving huh?" He smirked.

"Miss..be..having" he started to bite my neck."wait Kacchan the all might will see!"   

It was the next morning Kacchan was gone so I'm assuming hes making breakfast. I had a cramp in my jaw. Than Kacchan walked in with food and the weight on the bed shifted. "Be more gentle next time Kacchan my mouth hurts" I said as he force fed me food. He just rolled his eyes and kiss my chin.

"Wanna go out today?" I asked. Kacchan just ate his food and looked at me.

"Like we can really go out with these villain outbreaks"

I sighed. "What if I just ask all might or mr.aziwa if we go in disguise the villains won't notice us" I layed on my back playing with the ring on Kacchans finger.

"Fine, but only because I'll have to save your sorry ass if we see a villain" he patted my head and a smiled there was only one more day until Christmas. We also have to get things for our secret Santa partner so we needed to head out anyway. I called up all might and got the ok. They said they would put us on a protection quirk but it only last 3 hours. It was perfect me and Kacchan got dressed and headed out.

"Ou! Here I know todiorkoi would like something like this!" I pulled Kacchan into the store and we started exploring. "So who did you get?" I said picking up all kinds of things for todiorkoi.

"Uraka.."

"Oh shed probably like something like this!" I handed Kacchan 2 head bands and a bag. "Oh Kacchan look shed love this!"

"The fuck is that?"

"Its a stomach pain reducer my mom use to have one. Since her stomach affects her quirk this should help as long is she uses it over night"

"You seem pretty interested in her" he avoided my eyes while saying that.

"What...Kacchan" before I could say anything the lady interrupted us.

"Will that be all for you two?" The lady said taking our things and scanning it.

"Yeah" kacchan said. We payed and left. me and Kacchan didn't really speak the rest of the walk. "Hey Kacchan you wanna um go grab something to eat?" He shook his head no. I wasn't really hungry either.

I pulled at Kacchans jacket "there look! A skating ring let's go!" Before he could respond a dragged him over.

"Sorry its only for couples today" she seemed to look down at our rings. "My apologies here I'll take your bags have a nice time" me and Kacchan put on the shoes and headed out. Kacchan was surprisingly good at this. "Wait Kacchan I can't skate" I said stumbling over myself using Kacchans hand for support.

"Uh than why would you bring me here you dumb ass" he picked me up and we started to carefully slide back and forth. "Careful dumbass one leg infornt of the other" me and Kacchan were suddenly in sync.

"I got it Kacchan!"

"Careful" he said grabbing me before I fell. Then Kacchan tripped over someone. "Kacchan!" I went to help him up.

"Wacth were your going fuck fac-" Kacchan stoped in his track of words. And so did I when I saw the horror in front of us.

"Aww deku I thought you were saving your self for me" the blonde said.

"Marry me touga" twice said. We only had 30 minutes left until the next hour meaning the protection quirk would rare off. "Kacchan we have to go" I whispered.

"Like hell we do I'm not running away from a damn villain"

"Kacchan.. I know but we have to go"

Suddenly we were swept off our feet. Everything happened so quick I couldn't make out what was going on.