22

Others

"Ever since I was a kid I've never been to good while working with others. Jeeze I would yell at my mom sometimes. But you can be hero. No matter what it takes dont give up your loser's"

"Ahhh ground zero!"

"So heroic!"

"Ahhhhh!"

I turned off my television. I wasnt lieing that day. But what the hell made me want to tell the truth. I sighed. I was out today fighting some villains. But there are less and less this weekend which makes things seem a little off. But these thoughts soon trailed somewhere along the line of me pinning deku down and making him scream my name. It was pretty obvious I wasnt over that idoit no matter how many times my brain told me I was.

I sighed and turn the tv back on.

"Number 2 hero deku has saved 30 people today amazing!"

Dekus pov...

I only had one ring with me right now. I mean this could be anyone's I was being a little to Risky yesterday. The doctor said it would be normal for me to gave flashbacks.

"Honey your muttering again"

"Ah! S-sorry mom!" She laughed and sat down frol the seat across from me.

"Hey mom, could you maybe tell me something about me and kacchan.." I started to play with my fingers. "Ya know.like how it was before I lost my memory" she smiled at me and sat her tea down.

"Hmm.. well you too were always together.. yes he did pick with you but he was o ly trying to fix you up for the real world he cared alot about you izuki."

I took sip of the tea. "Ah,hot,hot,hot" causing the ring to slip out my pocket. My mom took a glance at it before I put it back in. She smiled and gave me a look like she had seen that ring before but I didnt question it.

"You know izuki, one your going to feel a feeling you have never felt before. And your going to have to take that chance. And take what's yours. Because when that moment comes nothing else will matter"

Her words hit me like a train.

"But it's your life so tata! You have a wedding to plan right!" She said shoving me out the door.

"Eh ok! Bye!" I started to walk off back to my house. I wonder what Kacchans doing right now. I pulled out my phone to text him.

Bakugos pov...

Soon it will be dekus stupid wedding. I picked up my phone to see a message from deku.

"Hey Kacchan! The weddings in 3 more weeks wann help me pick out some clothes today :)!"

I smiled man I hate that idoit. Only 3 weeks until the wedding. Which means 3 weeks until I tell him I love him.

Even if he doesn't remember anything. I did promise I would stay with him forever.