11

Christmas eve party

Today was the Christmas eve party. We all raced to the school greeting each other and getting the place prepared. We all had our secret Santa gifts and handed them out after speeches and dances. The time came.

"Ok everyone now we have a class 1-A representative perform for us. Bakugo and his crew jiruo, kirshima, momo and denki."

The crowd went crazy as we all gathered around the stage to see.

"Wow I can't believe bakugo up there can he even sing"

"Who cares hes hot I would listen even if he couldn't sing" some girls snickered and laughed. I tried to ignore the fact that they were hitting on my boyfriend and focused my attention on bakugo and the others.
Denki started on the guitar and the other instruments followed. Than jiruo started singing. The crowd was amazed.

"Why you only call me when your high, why you only call me when your high" the music dropped and it went dark.

The lights and music came back

The lights and music came back. And there it was that overwhelming feeling. Kacchan just looked so beautiful and his voice was so perfect.

"Why you always call me when your high!"

Kacchan sounded so nice when he wasn't screaming.

"Why you always call me when your high!"  I just looked at him he amazed me right now.

"Wow bakugo had a nice voice"

"Yeah!!" The crowd started to cheer them on and sway back and forth. Than bakugo put his hand out to pull me on the stage. "No Kacchan im fine s-singing isnt really my department!" I warned him.

Than uraka and some other girls shoved me up there. Kacchan handed me the mic and me him and  jiruo sung toghter I've never practiced the song but as I looked into Kacchans eyes and listen to the music I didn't miss a note.

"Why you always call me when your high" everyone was going crazy at this point. When that was over I looked for Kacchan back stage  there he was drinking something. I hugged him
"Kacchan that was amazing I didn't know you could sing why were you holding out on me!"

"Because I dont have time to sing, something that pathetic isnt gonna save me when v-"

" villains attack yeah I know Kacchan" he blushed and hugged me back. We stood there embracing each other as the music outside started to play. "Does this mean you'll sing for me when I ask"

"Absolutely not"

I laughed it off knowing if I forced him he'd do it. Our embracing was interrupted by some of our classmates.

"Wow bakugo who knew you could sing like that" said tsu.

"Yeah bakugo you got the pipes!" Mina said."you guys should have put me up there I'd do a little dancing!"

We all laughed. And oh no! There playing that song.

Wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby get in there! Yeah yeah get in there! Yeah yeah!

"Guys this is our song come on let's go!" Mina and uraka started pushing us out on the dance floor. Dragging todiorkoi and any other classmate the saw with them. Kacchan started dancing to my surprise he was good at it. Jeze what can this man not do. He than grabbed my hand and pushed my butt against his hips. I blushed a dark red.

"Like this" he whispered in my ear. We rocked back and forth shaking to the beat. All while my butt pressed against him. Mann people were looking and taking pictures someone even dared us to kiss. Now I see what's happening Kacchans drunk. He would never dance in front of these people.

Mina laughed. "Woah bakugos getting into it over there huh"

"Kiss him!"

"Make him yours!"

"Own it bakubro!"

"Use tounge deku!!"

What the hell was happening... than Kacchan whispered in my ear seductively. "Let's give them what they want izukiiiii~" awww shit how the hell was about suppose to put up with this. I grabbed Kacchans face and smashed our lips together. People started screaming and taking pics and I'm pretty sure ida phanted.

"Yeah!! We love to see it"

"Kiss him again! This is totally going on ig there gonna be uas hottest couple!"

"Its hot in here" bakugo says undoing his tie.

"No,no,no Kacchan keep your clothes on!" I said fighting him to keep his clothes on.

"Holy shit hes drunk, drunk what the hell did you give him todiorkoi" denki said taking pics

"Oh just  the entire bottle of  booz" he said so casually.

"You what!?" I said struggling to hold bakugo up.

"He said he could handle it" I sighed and brushed pass everyone them still taking pictures

"Deku such a caring boyfriend!"

"Yeah I wish he was my boyfriend"

"Watch it" uraka said in a demanding tone.

I hurried to the dorm hopping I wouldn't bump into any teachers I layed Kacchan in the bed and went to get water. Uhh how could this happen. I ran back in

"Uhh its hott!!"

"I know Kacchan" I turned the ac on and took his clothes off. Than I put him in my all might shirt and tucked him under the covers.

"I love youuu" he laughed out with his eyes  getting heavier.

"I love you too katski" I gave him a kiss and we layed down. I couldn't wait to shove this in his face tomorrow.