𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Comenzar desde el principio

Cassies eyes were now filled with more fear than last time, she could see the chilling sweat run down her daughters face. Her wide eyes and the way she was breath fast, but trying not to show it, however, the quick rise and fall of her chest gave it away.

"Cassiopeia."

The voice sent shivers down her spine, it made her heart skip a beat, but not in a good way, before it began to beat at twice the speed it was before.

Cassie slowly turned around, trying not to show the fear she felt.

"Father."

Orion didn't look happy. Hatred was evident on his face and in his dark eyes.

He stepped out of the way, beckoning Cassie into the room with his hand.

Walburga didn't waste a moment before harshly pushing her daughter into the room, Cassie could feel the cold metal from her mothers rings on her back as she was pushed.

Orion shut the door behined the two, locking himself and them inside the room.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I want an orange."

"We only have satsumas."

"What kind of bullshit is this-"

"We have satsumas."

James threw a satsuma at Sirius' head, the other boy rolled his eyes as it hit his head.

"You're rude."

"Choke on that satsuma."

Sirius pouted, but began to eat the satsuma in his hands, looking James in the eye as he placed it in his mouth. James rolled his eyes.

He looked away from Sirius, and at the two way mirror that was resting in his lap. Even though he had only been away from Cassie for around two hours, he still missed her more than anything.

The fact that he missed her was also mixed with the worry that he felt at that moment.

He was worried sick that Cassies parents were going to do something too her yet again, he wouldn't put it past them. It made his stomach turn just thinking that she could be in pain at that exact moment in time.

He found a small bit of comfort in holding the two-way mirror close to him. As if he would be able to tell if Cassie was in pain due to the mirror.

He knew that he wouldn't be able too unless she said his name into the mirror, or he said hers. But he wouldn't say her name, he didn't want her parents to overhear him and then punish her even more. He couldn't let that happen.

"Can I have another satsuma?" Sirius said, meaning James was disturbed from his thoughts, be he was thankful he was.

He hated that he kept thinking about the pain Cassie could be in, images of her withering on the floor in pain and screaming for her parents to stop while they stood above her, smirking down at the daughter they were slowly killing. It made his blood boil.

"No."

"Mia! James is being rude." Sirius elongated the word rude, sending James a playful glare as he did so.