𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

Start from the beginning

Cassies blood went even colder.

"I have been waiting for the two of you for over three minutes," Her jaw was clenched, her eyes reducing to slits that were even more closed than before.

"That is disgraceful behaviour." She spat. "From both of you." Her gaze rested on Regulus for a moment longer, not expecting him to have kept her waiting.

Cassie suspected that her mother was going to blame her for making Regulus late, as if she was corrupting him in some way. It wouldn't surprise her if that was the case.

Walburga shook her head, glaring at a small first year who had almost bumped into her, making the girl back into a wall, her bottom lip quivering slightly.

Cassie smiled softly at them, mouthing a 'sorry' as she rushed away.

"Your father is waiting for us to return, he will be most angry that we are late." She continued, her eyes now no-longer looking like slits. But her tone of voice still held the same venomous hint.

Regulus picked up both his and Cassies trunks once again.

He and Cassie let out small hisses in pain as their mother grabbed their forearms, with so much force, it was as if she were trying to hold them captive.

That what the siblings felt, that they were held captive in this family that was never going to be family.

It was more like they were putting on a show for everyone to see, but when they were in the privacy of Grimmauld Place, the show stopped. Instead they faced the dreadful truth.

Walburga didn't waste a moment before she apperated the three of them away, leaving an empty space in the spot they were just standing.

Cassie and Regulus felt captive in the place that was supposed to be home, but it wasn't home.

It never would be.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Mia!"

Euphemia Potter looked over, and a smile instantly made it's way onto her face as she saw her boys running towards her. They were both pulling their trunks behind them,

She let out a small laugh as James bent awkwardly to avoid bumping into someone.

It wasn't a minute before both of the boys wrapped her in a hug, it seemed like both of them were fighting to give her the tightest hug. She didn't mind, she hugged them back just as tightly, kissing the top of their heads a few time.

She missed them more than she thought she would.

James looked around, and grinned when he caught sight of his dad.

"Come join the hug dad." He said, beckoning the older man over with his head. Fleamont let out a soft chuckle, walking over to them and quickly wrapping his arms around them too.

The family of four stood there for a moment, all of them holding onto one another.

James and Sirius were holding on the tightest.

Ever since the two of them had found out about Cassie, they couldn't help but appreciate everything that Fleamont and Euphemia did for them. The way that the two where always there, no matter what. They were always supportive of the two boys, even if what they were doing was stupid. James believed that he had never, ever been hit by his parents, apart from.the occasional spank when he had done something wrong as a child. They'd never called him anything that he had taken offence too long after it was said.

Sirius appreciated them more than anything, they'd taken him in when he needed support. Acting like a family to him, not a second family at all, they were his first family - apart from Regulus and Cassie - and he'd never forget what'd they did and continue to do for him. They taught him what it was like to be loved and supported like he was supposed to do.

He only wished that Cassie and Regulus came with him, hopefully sooner rather than later.

"We missed you both so much." Fleamont said as they finally pulled away, he rubbed the top of James head, messing his hair up more than it usually was.

"Off the hair, pear." He said, then he shook his head.

"The fuck- fudge, did I just say."

Sirius and Fleamont began to laugh as Euphemia sent her son a small glare, before she too began to laugh.

"We really did miss you two." She said after they had stopped laughing.

"The house really isn't the same without the bad stench of teenage boys filling it up." Fleamont let out a chuckle as James and Sirius rolled their eyes, but they still.held smiles on their faces.

However, their smiles didn't quite reach their eyes. They both had the worry of Cassie on their minds and what would happen when she got back to Grimmauld Place.

Euphemia jumped slightly as a small child ran into her, she turned around and smiled softly.

"I-I'm sorry." The girl said, her voice quivering slightly.

"It's alright dear. Are you okay?" She asked, bending down so that she was eye level with the girl, she frowned seeing the tears in the corners of her eyes.

She nodded, looking around, her eyes instantly lit up, a smile making it's way onto her face.

"Thank you." She said, before quickly rushing off, Euphemia watched her go, wanting to make sure that she was okay. She smiled as she saw her meet up with an older man and woman who she assumed were her parents, before looking away.

"We missed you guys too." James said, smiling at his parents.

"So much, it's crazy." Sirius continued.

Fleamont and Euphemia shared a look, before looking back at the boys.

"What has McGonagall given you to give us this time?" Fleamont asked, raising an eyebrow as both boys smiles dropped.

"How did you know-"

"I used the same trick on my parents back in the day."

"That was ages ago though dad, how do you remember that?" Fleamont sent his son a playful glare.

Euphemia shook her head, smiling softly, before she grabbed James' trunk. Fleamont grabbed Sirius'.

"Let's go home." Euphemia said, grabbing Sirius' hand with her free hand, Fleamont doing the same with James.

James took one last look around the platform one more time, his eyes snapped over to where Cassie was standing, her mother looking down at her. Even from where James was he could still see that the way Walburga was towards her children wasn't good.

It made him sick, he opened his mouth to say something. But before he could, his dad had apperated the two of them away.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HEY

ME AGAIN :))

I NOW HAVE 3
WEEKS OFF SCHOOL INSTEAD
OF 2 BC OF CORONA :(

ANYWAYSS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS
CHAPTER, MIA AND FLEAMONT OUR THE BEST, NO JOKES

AS USUAL, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND
WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT

AND UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx