Chapter Fifty Five

"Why can't I go with you?" Alois whined as he watched Y/n put on a cloak, even though she didn't necessarily need one since she can regulate her body temperature.

"Because I'm going into town to buy your gift." Y/n calmly explained as she walked out the door and headed to the entrance to meet up with Yuma.

Alois quickly followed after her.

"So?"

"So you said that you want a surprise for Christmas. I can't buy you a surprise gift if you are there with me." Y/n attempted to reason, pausing at the front entrance.

Alois scrunched up his nose.

"That doesn't mean I can't go with you."

"Actually that's exactly what that means," Y/n sighed, exasperated.

Alois had been clinging to her all morning trying to convince her to take him out into town with her, disregarding the reason she was going out into town in the first place. So as you can imagine she was getting rather annoyed at this point.

"What if I promise not to peek?"

"No," Y/n reached up and pecked Alois' lips before she turned and walked out the door, not looking back as she called out to him.

"Get some work done while I'm gone, I-" She paused, "I'll be back soon."

Alois crossed his arms over his chest as he watched Hannah help Y/n into the carriage and then climbed in with her.

She was bringing Hannah but had told him he was not to come. Turning on his heel Alois marched back into his manor, ignoring the tingling sensations on his lips, knowing that if he were to acknowledge it his annoyance would quickly turn into happiness.

Y/n exhaled softly and watched the scenery slowly passed by as the carriage pulled away from her home.

"What troubles you Mistress?" Hannah's soothing voice questioned, her dark hand smoothing out any wrinkles on her cloak.

"I have no idea what to get Alois," Y/n confessed.

"Well," Hannah hummed, "he loves attention," both girls giggled at the small joke, even though the words were very true. "But I'm sure he will love anything you gift him Mistress."

"Perhaps you should get him a muzzle, that way he'll be forced to keep his lips to himself."

Y/n snorted and pressed her hand against her mouth at Yuma's suggestion.

"He's not a mutt, Yuma."

"Hmm, I question that sometimes."

Y/n burst out laughing, doubling over in her seat. Hannah smiled but refrained from laughing at her master's expense. The maid glanced at Yuma, who sat chuckling in the front, and when he noticed her stare he flashed her his killer smile. 

"But in all seriousness, what should I get him?" Y/n pondered once her laughing fit had passed.

"How about sexy lingerie?"

"Yuma, no!" Y/n yelled out in embarrassment, her face flushing.

First he suggests a muzzle to keep Alois away and now he wants me to get something that's so provocative he'll want to do the opposite?! Make up your mind!

"His favorite color is purple," Hannah prompted with a giggle, following Yuma's lead.

Y/n hid her face behind her hands, not liking that they were double teaming her.

"God, I don't know who's worse, you and Hannah or you and Blaze." Y/n muttered.

"How about all three of us?" Yuma asked with a shit eating smirk.

"No!"

The pair laughed at their Mistress' embarrassed shriek.

"I'm sure you'll find something Mistress, but if you don't just be comforted by the fact that I have your measurements memorised."

"That doesn't comfort me at all," Y/n grunted, staring daggers into the back of Yumas head.

"Well we have arrived my Lady, perhaps we can just look around until you find something?" Hannah suggested with a soft smile. Y/n glanced at her and nodded, slipping into her neutral mood that she always seemed to be in while in public.

Yuma opened the door and helped his mistress down, then held out his hand for Hannah to take to help her as well.

Hannah's face flushed as she took his hand, wondering how this human man was charming enough to seduce a demoness such as herself. She would have believed him to be an incubi but his lack of a strange, sweet scent trampled that theory.

"Thank you," she murmered. Yuma grinned at her in reply, eyes trailing along her curvaceous body, before he turned and followed after his mistress. Hannah was quick to do the same.

Yuma certainly was a mystery to be solved, and so was his beautiful mistress that strode a few feet ahead of him.

Sorry for another short chapter but I hope you liked it. Comment some Christmas present suggestions and I'll try to have an update out by Christmas. No promises though lol. As always comment and vote if you enjoyed reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Ciao!~