Chapter Sixty Eight

"Pleeeeeease?" Alois begged, dragging out the syllables as much as possible.

Y/n grunted and looked up from their wedding planner, looking absolutely livid.

"Why do you want to see me use my powers so much? I'm trying to plan out out plan Alois, two months isn't very much time to plan a wedding."

"We have perfectly capable butlers for that! And because you've never intentionally showed me your powers before. I'm curious!"

Y/n sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"You're the one who insisted we plan most of it ourselves, yet when we sit down to get some more done you get immediately distracted."

"You fell asleep on me while we were planning once," Alois retorted, wondering why Y/n was putting up this big of a fight.

"That's because we had been planning for well over five hours straight and I was tired," and your chest was really warm.

Alois smirked and Y/n blushed, realising she had accidentally projected her thoughts.

You were extremely cute, falling asleep in my arms like that. I couldn't help but compare you to an angel. My beautiful angel.

Y/n's cheeks darkend even further at Alois' thoughts.

"Now, my beautiful enchantress-" Alois grabbed Y/n's hand and brought it up to his lips, pressing a kiss to her knuckles as he spoke- "will you intentionally show me your powers?"

Y/n looked away, avoiding eye contact as she dived deep down into the void of her powers and pulled them up, willing them to obey her commands and to not just do as they pleased.

Alois felt his lips tingle and he pulled back, immediately noticing that Y/n's knuckles was emitting a illumincent glow.

The glow started to emit sparks and the sparks that came off clumped together, as if forming a mold.

Alois watch in fascination as a spider formed, its color being the same color as the grey speckles in his loves eyes.

His eyes lit up in excitement as the spider crawled on to his finger and he looked up, meeting Y/n's grey eyes.

"How are you doing this?"

Y/n smiled softly at his question and shrugged, not really sure of the answer herself.

Honestly she didn't mean to make a spider, the little creatures freak her out, though she's not scared of them. All she had intentionally done was shock Alois and make her knuckles glow. It was her powers that suggested the idea to their mistress and she went along with it.

"What else can you do?"

"Quite a lot," Y/n gasped and the spider on Alois' finger disappeared along with the glow, Y/n's eyes returning to their normal shade.

Alois growled and whipped around, snapping at the person who dared to interrupt them and come in unannounced.

"What in the bloody hell do you want?!"

"My, such horrid language. Do you kiss my mistress with that foul mouth?"

Y/n deadpanned.

"What do you want Yuma?"

Yuma turned to look at his mistress, not bothering to hide the smug smirk on his face.

"I sensed your powers and came to check on you, not sure either of you realised but Y/n released much more power than she needed since she can not control them."