Chapter Three

(Y/n) sighed as a large Estate came into view. Were they there already? A loud cough made her look towards the man she called father, who was seated across from her.

His brown eyes were cold as he stared at her. Her (e/c) eyes hardened as she stared at him just as coldly.

"Remember what I said." (Y/n) only rolled her eyes and nodded as a reply.

Soon the carriage stopped all movements and they were in front of the Phantomhive Estate. The chuffer opened the door and helped her down, her father following after her once again.

Yuma followed silently after them as they made their way into the mansion, the doors having already been open for the guests.

They followed the music to the ball room and (Y/n) sighed as her father gave her one last look before wading off into the crowd to socialize.

She had always hated balls. She found them incredibly boring. Yuma's hand grazed her back, showing her he was there if she needed him.

Yuma glanced around the ballroom as he stood behind his Mistress obediently. He had a strange feeling about this place and it grew as a young man with midnight blue hair made his way over to his Mistress, a butler following behind him.

"Hello M'Lady." He greeted with a smile taking (Y/n)s and and kissing her knuckles.

"I'm Earl Ciel Phantomhive, host of this ball." He introduced himself.
(Y/n) gave him a fake smile and introduced herself as well. "I am Lady (Y/n) Carter."

To this Ciel's eyes slipped past her to Yuma before looking back. A look that didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"I'm delighted that you made an appearance at my ball, Lady Carter. Might I ask where your father is?" She gave him a skeptical look before shrugging. A very unlady like thing to do but she could hardly care. She wasn't here to impress.

"I haven't the slightest clue." She answered. Ciel nodded, giving her one last smile before saying, "I see, I hope you enjoy the ball Lady Carter, but I must attend to my other guests." With that he bowed and walked away, his tall butler following behind.

"So that's Earl Phantomhive."
(Y/n) hummed. Yuma's burgundy eyes trailed after them as he answered, "They give off a strange aura." To that (Y/n) pressed a fist to her mouth to stifle her snort. "That they do." She agreed once Yuma had looked back at her.

They heard a squeal and (Y/n)s head snapped in that direction only to see a blob of pink, then it was to late.

"Oh my goodness! Your dress is so cute! But why the color? It is a end-of-summer ball after all! Oh my goodness, I think you would look so cute in pink!" (Y/n) cringed as she continued to listen to Elizabeth ramble.

They had met before at a ball when they were younger. (Y/n) never really cared for the girl and their conversations always seemed endless.

Elizabeth always fangirled over her choice of clothing and always interrupted her before she even had a chance to speak. (Y/n) let a sigh slip from her as she continued to listen to the hyper blond.

Across the ballroom floor cerulean blue eyes stared at the two women. Namely the one with (h/l) (h/c) hair. Alois chuckles as he eyes the (h/c) haired beauty up and down.

"She's a strange one isn't she Claude? I've never seen a girl wear a blue dress to an end-of-summer ball." Claude pushed his glasses up and replied with, "Indeed."

Alois huffed at his Butlers lack of responsiveness. Yet, his eyes drifted back to the girl once again. She was beautiful he had to admit.

From what he could tell she was an odd ball. She stuck out like a sore thumb, and yet that just made her all the more attractive.