Chapter Sixty

Alois giggled and tilted his head back, letting Y/n dump the warm water on to his head, rinsing the shampoo from his blond locks.

Y/n smiled softly letting her own giggle escape.

"I told you it would be fun," Alois grinned and peaked an eye open to look up at her, respectfully keeping his gaze above her neck as to not make her uncomfortable.

Y/n hummed, remembering how this situation came about in the first place.

"Alois, no."

Alois pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, upset with Y/n not accpeting his request.

"Why not?!"

"Because I've only just got comfortable enough to change in front of you and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle us in a bath together."

"But why?! I'm perfectly comfortable changing in front of you and I think a bath would be fun!"

"That's because you have no shame," Y/n sighed, wishing Hannah would hurry up with the bath.

Alois gasped in mock offense.

"Shame?! I'll have you know I have shame I just want what I want and I want to take a bath with you."

"Why?" Y/n asked, turning the tables and asking the question he was just asking her.

Alois opened his mouth to reply only for him to blush and quickly close it. Alois turned his head away from his slightly smirking fiancee.

"Well?" Y/n asked triumphantly, crossing her arms over her bust.

"I just thought it would be fun and maybe help you get more comfortable with me," Alois explained, cheeks bright red from his forced confession.

Y/n's face softened and she stepped forward, grabbing Alois's cheeks and pulling him down.

"You goofball, I'm already comfortable with you."

"Then let me join you," Alois grinned, feeling as if he had backed her into a corner.

"Lady Y/n- oh!" Hannah gasped softly when she realised her master was also in the room, quickly bowing her head to the now scowling man, "Excuse me, My Highness, Lady Y/n your bath is ready."

Y/n hummed and turned away, glancing back at the Alois when she made it to the door.

"Are you coming?"

"Would you like me to wash your hair as well, my love?" Y/n was snapped out of her quick flashback by Alois' question.

"I still need to condition your hair,"
Y/n said, covering her (small/average/large/etc) breasts to the best of her ability as she leaned over and grabbed the bottle.

Y/n was seated on the edge of the pool like tub, her bare butt feeling very cold against the wet tiles compared to her legs the were dipped in the water.

Alois on the other hand was sitting in tub, between her spread legs, the water submerging him up to his chest.

"Well I can wash it after then!" Alois exclaimed happily, flicking his hair out of his eyes.

Y/n exhaled slowly, not wanting to admit to herself that Alois looked extremely hot with wet hair, especially with the position they were currently in.

"If that's what you want," Y/n said, beginning to rub the conditioner into Alois' blond hair.

"So whats the difference between shampoo and conditioner?" Alois asked, reaching for Y/n's foot.