Chapter Sixty Nine ☆

WARNING: There will be explicit and sexual behavior in this chapter. I'll put up another star when it comes, have fun

Closer and closer the wedding drew and workload upon workload piled up.

It goes without saying that all the planning was beginning to stress the couple out. They started relying more on their Butlers to help them plan, Hannah and the triplets even put in a helping hand.

The couple and two butlers were almost never in the mansion now, they were always out and about confirming dates, taste testing different cakes, confirming the color scheme, perfecting the guest list. The work seemed to be never ending.

One late evening Y/n and Alois
returned from town, finally able to find a pastor to minister their wedding. Y/n walked into their bedroom and collapsed on to the bed, letting out a long, drawn out sigh.

Alois smiled warily and walked over, climbing on to the bed and straddling the back of Y/n's thighs, gently rubbing her shoulders in hopes of easing the tense muscles there.

"Come on darling, you don't want to sleep in that uncomfortable dress, do you?" Alois leaned forward and kissed the back of Y/n's neck, causing said maiden to let out another quiet sigh, enjoying the massage and attention she was receiving, trying her best to ignore the fire Alois had ignited.

"I don't feel like moving," Y/n softly whined, "my feet hurt."

Alois smiled and trailed his hands over Y/n's clothed shoulders.

"How about I help undress you? I promise I won't try anything," Alois hummed, pressing kisses against the back of her neck.

Y/n paused, thinking about what could possibly happen, before she nodded her head. The strange feeling will fade away in a little while, like it always does. Everything would be fine.

Alois immediately got excited over the concept of Y/n trusting him enough to undress her and he rose up, kneeling over her.

Alois slowly moved the hem of her dress up, doing most of the work in taking her dress off.

Alois tossed the dress aside, admiring the view that he honestly believed was an honor to see. After all, he was undeserving of her and it was a miracle she wanted him in the first place.

Alois slowly trailed his fingers over Y/n's bare shoulders, making his way to her corset. He held his breath as he untied and loosened her corset, feeling as if this was a very intimate act, especially when Y/n let out a quiet noise of relief.

Alois swallowed thickly and moved as Y/n brought her knees up under her, covering her breasts with her arms as she fixed her gaze on her lover.

"Alois?"

Alois snapped back to reality, a light blush covering his cheeks.

"Yes my love?" Y/n blushed softly and averted her gaze, her next words coming out in a soft murmer.

"I'm confused. Anytime we.. I.." Y/n paused, letting out a frustrated sigh as Alois willed himself to focus on her words instead of her barely covered bosom, "I get this strange feeling anytime we kiss, even when I'm sitting in your lap.."

Alois could feel his heartbeat start pounding in his ears, trying to process what he just heard.

"I.. I thought about.. about asking Yuma what was happening.. but.. I thought that this feeling is somehow private.. like just between us? I... I just don't know.."

"Whenever we kiss?" Alois gently asked, quickly figuring out what Y/n was referring to, "you're a virgin my love?"

Y/n's cheeks darkened at Alois' sudden question, at least it was sudden to her. What did her being a virgin have to do with this?