Authors Note

Hey guys, its been a while huh? Ahaha....

I'm so sorry!!! I feel really bad.

I've noticed that I Need You has been getting extremely popular and the wishes and prayers for it to be updated has increased.

I feel so bad leaving you guys like this.

I have been trying to push out a chapter for you all but I can't. I think it's because I don't know how to start off the chapter? Because usually if I have a good grasp on the beginning the rest just flows.

Ahhh there's the problem. I can't find my flow!

Don't worry, I still plan on finishing I Need You. I'm not leaving you guys hanging!

After all, I've had plenty of my favorite books do that to me and I'd hate to do it to my lovely readers.

All I ask is that you be patient with me, maybe even share ideas and/or thoughts on my story? Even if I don't reply I read every single comment and appreciate every single one in turn.

So maybe interacting with you guys and seeing what you might like to see happen in the story will help me to push out this next chapter that I've been struggling on!

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this!

I hope the next time I hear from you guys it'll be after an actual chapter has been updated lol.

Until then, my lovely readers!

Ciao!~