1

Spare me the bullshit

Its two in the morning now. I haven't gotten much sleep. But it looks like kacchan is sleeping well. Me and kacchan have been sleeping in the same room...i-its not what you think!! We just have roommates they said they put us together based off our fighting skill or how well we work together. If anything i would hope it was todoroki id end up with. Ne and kacchan fight all the time so its werid for us to be put together. I tuned over and didnt even realize i was muttering outloud.

"Shut it you damn nerd!" The blonde said turning to face the wall.

"Eh s-sorry kacchan!" I said tucking myself in bed. Me and kacchan have only been in this room together fot 2 days. He always goes to sleep earlier than me. Hes been keeping his distance from me alot for some reason. But i dont oay to much attention to it, thats just how kacchan is. I was so deep in my thoughts injad already fallen asleep but i was woken up to...someone laying next to me!? Ok,ok calm down dont freak out....i turned my head a little.

Kacchan?

"Mmm" the blonde said nuzzling closer to me. Kacchan is in my bed? But for what!? I was to scared to wake him up so i just layed there as he got closer and hugged me tighter. Hes been doing that for the last cupole days.he was always gone before i woke up and i never really questioned him about it. I try to clear my mind picking out which outfit id be wearing for tomorrow nights party.

Everyone was feeling stressed out since the last villain attack so it was decided we would be having some kind of festival. There would be high security. But i couldn't help but think about the recent villain attack. I snapped out of  when i heard the door open. "Uh h-hey kacchan"

He looked at me and didnt say anything. He just walked to his side and picked out some stuff. I tried to avoid my eyes kacchan was ignoring me for whatever reason. Maybe its because he doesnt want to talk about last night. Well... yhe last cupole nights maybe i should ask him.

"Hey kacchan is that what your wearing to the festival?"

"Why does it matter to you shitty nerd" wow. That was the first word he said to me all day. I sighed in relieve almost smiling ear to ear.

"The hell are you so happy about"

" oh nothing, so about the festival maybe you and me can go together with the others an-" he gave me a glare and quickly shut up.

" im not going to that shitty festival, im not stupid enough to attend something while there are villain out breaks"

Kacchans always been like this. I guees he wants to be the number 1 hero more than anyone. That doesn't mean he cant take breaks it never means that.. he pushed pass me aggressively

"And spare me the bullshit you damn nerd"

He was blushing a little when he said that and shoved pass me out the door. I was so focused on processing what he meant that i couldnt focus to much on the blushing what did kacchan mean..