𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"You deserved that Pads." James said with a small shrug as he stood up and made his way after Cassie, chuckling softly.

"I feel betrayed." Sirius shouted to James' retreating figure, the other boy only shaking his head in amusement.

Sirius picked up one of the strawberries and took a bite out of it.

"I can now see why Cassie is so possessive over these — hey! Don't you fucking dare look at my strawberries."

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at Remus and Peter, who were walking towards him.

Remus shook his head as Peter looked confused.

"It's too early for this shit."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"It's official, you are the worst students I've ever had." McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose as she looked down at the four boys infront of her, slowly shaking her head.

"We've done it boys!" Sirius exclaimed with a grin, the other three Marauders let out cheers in response.

McGonagall stared at the four of them.

"Do we get a prize for that Minnie?" James asked, a grin on his face as he looked at the Professor.

McGonagall shook her head yet again, but the faintest hint of a smile played on her lips.

"Absolutely not, Mr Potter." James shrugged, the Marauders didn't stop cheering for a moment.

"Now, tell me." McGonagall asked when the four boys had become silent once again.

She looked at each of them in turn as she spoke.

"Which one of you four, came up with the idea the ridiculous idea — to charm all of the furniture in the Slytherin common room so that it sticks to the ceiling?"

Sirius didn't waste a moment before pointing at James.

"I hate you Padfoot."

"You shouldn't have left me yesterday then."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Lily, Marlene, Cassie and Alice all huddled together as they walked into Hogsmeade. It was the last trip before they broke up for Christmas break, and the four of them decided that they wanted to go together so they could spend more time together before leaving.

"It's so fucking cold." Cassie said, her teeth chattering as she pulled James' scarf tighter around her neck, but it did nothing to help with the blistering cold biting away at her skin.

"It's not that cold." Marlene said, turning to look at Cassie with a raised eyebrow.

Cassie stared blankly at Marlene.

"It's snowing." She stated simply, looking at Marlene as if she was crazy.

". . . and?"

"Are you serious?"

"No, that's your brother."

"Suck my dick."

"James would get jealous."

Cassie stopped walking and turned to Marlene. Marlene stopped walking too and faced Cassie.