Chaeyoungie's Little Joohwangie

En başından başla

Funny, how Sana can easily unlock a completely different side of her.

Tzuyu must really be that soft and whipped when it comes to her.

"Woah Jennie your suite is....exceptional." Irene reacted as her eyes wandered with amazement at the room.

"I wonder how much does it really cost." she said innocently which earned chuckles from her friends.

"Eomma chose this room for us." Jennie answered. sheepishly. They all knew that Jisoo has always been like a real daughter to Dr. Shin since the start. She and her sister were adored and loved by Dr. Shin's whole family like they're their own.

And they are eternally grateful about it knowing Jisoo had found a loving family besides them, her friends.

"I'll just call room service. You guys can go ahead. Please make yourselves comfortable." Jennie smiled at them as she walk towards the phone at the living room.

"Okay we'll wake Chu up." Lisa replied and everyone went to their bedroom.

All of them went inside and saw Jisoo, still tucked in her sheets, sleeping soundly like a cute baby.
Jeongyeon gestured the two not to make noise as she carefully lay beside the sleeping girl.

She hugged Jisoo who was lying at her side with her back facing her.

"Wakey wakey Honey." Jeongyeon teased the sleeping girl. Lisa and Seul chortled softly at them while all the girls were laughing silently at the back.

"Uhhmmmm." Jisoo weakly hummed still asleep.

"Babe 5 more minutes please?" she husked, unaware of the guests beside her.

"But Babe I want some lovey dovey now." Seulgi answered as she hold back from laughing.
Lisa was already laughing hard at the clueless Jisoo.

"Babe you just wore me out last night, can we just sleep the whole day?" Jisoo lazily hummed still asleep.

"You didn't even let me have my turn." she uttered still half-asleep.

Their eyes instantly went wide in shock from what they just heard.

Lisa smirked and jumped towards the sleeping girl.

Oi Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim wake up. You're having wet dreams!
Lisa yelled as she continuously jumped at her bed waking Jisoo up.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked lazily as she try to get up.

Irene smirked with amusement the moment she noticed a lot of red marks in Jisoo's neck and collarbone.
She then nudged Wendy and Joy and pointed it for them to see.

Jisoo must have sensed what they're thinking since all of them we're intently looking at her body maliciously.

"Jeez, don't even start with me.." Jisoo said still scratching her eyes lazily.

"So, it's confrimed." Jeongyeon said looking at Seul with an evil smirk.

"Gonna write her name on the bottom list." Seul chortled which earned her a high five from her bestfriend.