𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Do you know if Cass is still in the dorm?"

James and Remus knew that the girl was no-longer in her dorm as they had seen her laughing with Alice earlier than morning.

Rosier rolled his eyes, but opened his mouth to respond.

As he spoke, a long hiss came from his throat, it sounded exactly like a snakes hiss. Only much louder.

James and Remus looked at eachother, James trying to suppress his laugh.

"Okay. Well, we're going to go find her." Remus said for James, knowing that if the other boy opened his mouth all he would do is laugh.

Rosier looked at the two of them and rolled his eyes.

Remus grabbed James by the arm and pulled him along, the two of them waiting for Rosier to pass them before laughing.

"So it worked." James said happily, running a hand through his hair. Remus nodded. Slowly shaking his head.

"How long did you say the spell would last Moony?" He asked as the two of them finally stopped laughing.

"Around two days," James let out another small chuckle, nodding.

"At least it's the weekend, so it'll all be over by Monday." Remus said through a yawn.

James put his arm around Remus' shoulder as he nods.

"C'mon Moony, you need a nap, big night tomorrow."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

Hail hit the windows of Twelve Grimmauld Place like small rocks being thrown at the glass. The sound of the ice hitting the windows could be heard all throughout the quiet house, but it didn't cause a stir.

The inside of Grimmauld Place was even more gloomy than normal, if that was even possible. The grey clouds that constantly painted the sky during winter were darker than ever, only adding to the atmosphere inside of the house.

Only one of the fires were lit, this being the one inside the living room. The fire made shadows dance across the dark walls of the room, any spiders scuttling along quickly ran back to where they had come from, scared that the shadow was there to attack them.

The only other light in the room were candles made of black wax that rested upon the mantle piece and small areas around the room. But they hardly did anything to change the atmosphere that already filled the house.

Walburga Black sat in the middle of the black sofa that rested against one of the walls of the living room, one of her legs was crossed over the other one, as she stared down at the letter in her lap. Her face was twisted into a look of pure anger and disgust as she read.

"Orion, come here." She called, not looking up from the parchment. Her eyes still scanning Iver the words even though she had already read them many times.

Orion Black appeared in the doorway, a cup of black coffee in his hands, the bitter smell filled some of the room the moment he stepped in.

"What is it Walburga?" He asked, putting his coffee down next to one of the black candles, the dark wax dripped a few inches away.

"I've just been informed." The woman began, looking up at her husband who had taken a seat in the armchair opposite him, his shadow was illuminated on the wall.

"That our dearest Cassiopeia has been dating the Potter boy for quite some time now." Orions head snapped towards his wife.

"She what." He asked, his voice cutting through the air like poisonous darts.

Walburga nodded.

"Evan Rosier just informed me." She said, picking up the letter in her hand and lazily waving it in the air.

"He says, 'he regrets to inform us but Cassiopeia has been dating the Potters blood-traitor son for a while now' and that he 'doesn't know if his marriage with her will be able to go on knowing that she too, is a blood traitor'."

Orions gaze was cold as he met his wifes gaze.

"It seems, that Cassiopeia hasn't been punished enough." He said, his voice now eerily calm.

"We will have to make sure to," He stopped to think for a moment, before nodding his head slowly.

"Get the message through this time."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

I'M HERE TO SAY SOMETHING

DON'T SHOUT AT PEOPLE
WHO ARE HALF DEAF WHEN
THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU, IT
JUST MAKES ME CRY LOL

ANYWAYS

I TOLD YOU THE HAPPINESS
WASN'T REALLY TO LAST :D

JASSIE HAD SEX IF YOU'RE
INNOCENT AND DIDN'T GET IT
(there you go Laura)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER,
I ACTUALLY REALLY
LIKED IT ((:

AS USUAL, PLEASE TELL
ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT
AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
NEXT

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx