Chapter 126

Fu Yunruo and Si Yue looked at each other and smiled.

Si Yue stepped forward, picked up Wen Wen and put it on his shoulders, and then calmly changed the subject, "How is the teacher's teaching? Is it suitable?" This time the teachers are not from the domestic ones, but another group of teachers.

Wen Wen snorted, how could he not adapt to being so smart?

"Grandpa chef made your favorite braised pig's knuckles. Eat more to replenish your body."

Wen Wen said dissatisfied: "Do you think I am a three-year-old child?" Want to use food to divert his attention? So that he forgot to pursue them for playing or not?

"Of course not, you are already four years old."

Wen Wen emphasized, "It's four years and seven months!"

"Ok……"

Fu Yunruo looked at their topic on discussing age, and Wen Wen sat on Si Yue’s shoulders, she felt a little nervous, "Is your arm okay?" How long is this, and I can’t use force? Wen Wen’s weight is not light. .

Wen Wen apparently thought that his hand was not yet completely healed, so he didn't dare to move, "Hurry up and let me down!" Wen Wen's small eyes kept looking at Fu Yunruo.

Si Yuehun said nonchalantly: "It won't get in the way."

"Let me hold it." Fu Yunruo stretched out his hands, opened his hands warmly, and leaned toward Fu Yunruo.

Si Yue had to be short, and then Fu Yunruo hugged Wen Wen over.

After being interrupted in this way, Wen Wen had forgotten to pursue the two of them. He glanced at Si Yue's arm from time to time, and watched Si Yue move his hand without feeling nervous.

Si Yue teased Wen Wen, seeing his rich little expression amused, but Fu Yunruo finally glanced at him, and Si Yue stopped teasing Wen Wen.

The three had a lively dinner.

Fu Yunruo didn't accompany Wen Wen much today, but at night, he would always accompany Wen Wen.

Wen Wen was happy now, and didn't care about it generously.

Forget it, he has no time to accompany his mother in class, so he can only ask Uncle Yue to accompany his mother more, or she will be lonely alone.

After putting Wen Wen to sleep at night, Fu Yunruo left the room before closing the door and saw Si Yue who was leaning on the wall with his hands.

Fu Yunruo tilted his head in doubt.

Si Yue glanced at the closed door, then looked at her with a smile! She, "The child is asleep?"

Fu Yunruo nodded.

Si Yue reached out to Fu Yunruo, "I'll take you to another place."

"It's so late..." Fu Yunruo said so, under his focused and gentle eyes, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand.

Shaking his hands together, Si Yue took Fu Yunruo and walked out quickly.

Fu Yunruo was afraid that he would pull hard, so he pulled his elbows and dislocated, and ran forward following his strength.

They ran all the way up the castle stairs, all the way up, and finally reached the top floor, standing in front of a door.

Si Yue looked at Fu Yunruo, who was panting, and when she came back, he said to her, "Close your eyes."

Fu Yunruo looked at Si Yue and felt that he was mysterious, but she had already reached this point and she still closed her eyes in cooperation.

After seeing her closed his eyes, Si Yue opened the door, and then led Fu Yunruo out cautiously.