Chapter 76

At that moment, Fu Yunruo's mood was mixed, and finally turned into a deep embarrassment.

Fortunately, neither Wen Wen nor Si Yue had noticed her expression at this moment.

"The little guy has been doing very well recently. Teacher Su praised the child." Si Yue's voice was smiling, and he reached out to touch Wen Wen's head, "You can get rewards."

Wen Wen's tail is about to rise to the sky, he asks reservedly: "What reward me?" His big round eyes looked at Si Yue shiningly.

"What reward do you want?"

Can you choose by yourself? Wen Wen was happy. He thought about it for a while, and couldn't think about it for a while, so he said: "I can do it!"

"Then I have to think about it, and give us a surprise at that time."

Wen Wen nodded and then nodded, smiling so hard that he couldn't see the teeth.

Fu Yunruo looked at the interaction between their homes and his expression became more inexplicable.

How blind was she before she couldn't tell? Si Yue's attitude towards Wen Wen, as well as the two people's usual relationship, is no different from that of a father and son.

Fu Yunruo controlled the urge to pull Wen Wen to his side to keep them away.

She looked at Si Yue and said politely: "Thank you, Mr. Yue."

She tried to pretend to be a normal attitude, but she didn't even realize how stiff her smile was.

"I won't bother you from tomorrow. I have recuperated and I will continue to take Wen Wen to and from school."

Wen Wen noticed that Fu Yunruo seldom coughed or sneezed in the past two days. He was extremely happy that his mother had recovered and no longer had to suffer.

"Mom, you should pay more attention to it in the future, and you can't be tired anymore, otherwise, we will all be very worried and worried." During this period, mothers are sick and uncomfortable, and they are also sad!

Especially Wen Wen, wishing to take his place.

He was so worried, and he had to worry about whether his mother would be healthy at home when he went to school.

"I see." Fu Yunruo laughed, "I will pay attention to it in the future."

The little guy gave a serious admonition, Fu Yunruo and the little butler Gong Wen Wen repeatedly promised that they inadvertently looked up, but saw Si Yuezheng smiling at them.

Fu Yunruo was taken aback for a moment, then looked away awkwardly, staring at the side and said: "This period of time is really troublesome for you. If you need my help in the future, I will definitely help."

Fu Yunruo wanted to repay this kindness, but couldn't think of how to repay it for a while.

Fu Yunruo is even more uncomfortable if he invites dinner or something to each other more and is even more confused.

"It should be, Wen Wen is mine..."

Fu Yunruo's heart suddenly lifted.

"It's my good friend, isn't it?" Si Yue smiled. "It is okay for good friends to help a little bit."

"Yes, too."

"By the way, I just wanted to tell you something." Si Yue changed the subject, "Yuanxin came to me during the day and said that there was a movie, and I hope Wen Wen would also participate in it. Would you like to think about it?"