Chapter 106

When Fu Yunruo passed by, the director was explaining in detail to Wen Wen how to shoot later. If you try it once, you don't have to suffer so much.

Wen Wen's small face is serious, nodding his head to express understanding.

After a while, the director ordered the venue to be arranged and the actors were ready.

Wen Wen stood aside, waiting for the staff to tighten Via.

Fu Yunruo watched from the sidelines and couldn't help asking, "Don't hang high, right?"

The director said on the side: "No, no, at most three or four meters in height."

Seeing that Fu Yunruo was so nervous, Si Yue comforted: "It's normal to film a movie, and there will be more dangerous things in the future, such as jumping cliffs, jumping tall buildings, driving speed cars and so on."

Although in general, everyone else uses a substitute, Si Yue never uses a substitute. He feels that Wen Wen will not use a substitute in the future, just get used to it.

Hearing this, Fu Yunruo couldn't help but glance at him silently, "Don't talk if you don't comfort people." She was even more worried.

If Wen Wen went through so many dangerous things, would she not be able to fall asleep even if she went to bed?

Si Yue: "..." Actually, there are not many such opportunities.

Everything is ready, all the actors are in place, the crowd of onlookers walk out, let the space open for filming, and prevent the camera from shooting irrelevant people in.

Then began to film this scene.

Fu Yunruo watched from the side. She didn't know how to film, but she could see that the Wen Wen who was filming was completely integrated into the role, and people just felt that she was alive and well as the person in the play.

No wonder the directors are so optimistic about Wen Wen.

Some people are born to eat this bowl of rice.

Wia lifted Wen Wen from a low altitude to slowly fly high until he stopped at three meters.

After all, Wen Wen has been spoiled for several years. He is no longer the person who has suffered so much in his previous life.

He found that he became fragile. When he was just hung up, he felt that his body was strangled so tightly that he was very uncomfortable.

The first time he was not ready, the expression management was not well controlled, the director called the card, and then quickly put him down.

Fu Yunruo couldn't help running over: "Wen Wen!"

It failed the first time, Wen Wen felt disappointed, but still comforted: "Mom, I'm fine! Nothing."

If Fu Yun wanted to say whether or not to shoot, she felt distressed, but looked at Wen Wen and couldn't tell.

The director also asked with concern: "Wen Wen, can you?"

Wen Wen Suisheng replied: "Yes!"

Si Yue took Fu Yunruo's hand and said, "Let's go."

He feels very distressed when the child is like this.

The next scene continued, and Fu Yunruo and others retreated.

This time, Wen Wen was mentally prepared, and he was afraid that his mother would cry so much that he would soon pass this time.

From the moment Wia pulled him up, he was the master of the immortal sect, the true pride of heaven.

The gentle wind lifted him up, and the moment he flew forward, the pure white Taoist robe came down like a fairy.