Chapter 45

Beauty crit!

They can see the white and flawless face under the lens more clearly at close range.

This face is so good that it is so close to the lens that it is not like a big pie face and no flaws are seen. On the contrary, the beauty is breathtaking.

This exquisite facial features, skin that can be broken by blows... is too beautiful! How is it maintained? Doesn't it mean that Yunyun lives in a remote country?

Why is it so good? I can't tell that I'm already a child's mother!

[Where is this peerless beauty? 】

[My heart is broken when she laughs! 】

[It's so sweet, so sweet to my heart. 】

[The most beautiful scenery in the world is the moment you lift your eyes. 】

【Awsl】

【I can! 】

The girls licked their faces, then looked in the mirror and looked at the big faces that they showed. They were envious. They also wanted to be delicate and beautiful young ladies.

But if Miss Sister doesn't mind, they can too!

As soon as Fu Yunruo raised his eyes, he saw the fancy compliments from the audience on the screen. She felt embarrassed in her heart, always feeling that fans saw her with a 100-meter-thick filter.

The screen ushered in a wave of barrage peaks, and the popularity value exploded.

She thought to herself, how curious about her looks?

At the same time, the reminder of presenting gifts kept rolling, and in the blink of an eye, she saw several seas of flowers.

Fu Yunruo hurriedly stopped, "You don't need to spend any money. If you give a gift, you can swipe the little bamboo." The little bamboo is a free gift given to users by the platform every day, which can be used to give to favorite anchors.

Of course, this kind of free gift does not benefit the anchor or the platform.

Fu Yunruo saw that the audience's enthusiasm was unabated, and the gifts still flew up, so he simply set the live broadcast room to not allow gifts.

[Ah ah ah, we were wrong, so quickly open the permissions! 】

[Guaranteed not to brush gifts! We only brush one flower by one! 】

If Fu Yun saw such comments, he would treat them as if he hadn't seen them, and he would know they would not be so obedient.

The audience couldn't express their affection with gifts, so comments once again exploded, covering the entire screen densely.

Fu Yunruo was dazzled and didn't look at it at all, and then began to speak to the audience.

She looked at the screen and said sincerely: "I have read the information on the Internet in the past two days. Thank you very much for maintaining me."

Fu Yunruo bowed to the screen.

There was a barrage saying that you are welcome.

[Bullying my youngest mother is bullying me, must not bear it! 】

[If you want to bully my cub, I asked if I agreed first! 】

[That is, you are my son’s mother, who does not protect you? 】

[Upstairs, obviously my son’s mother! 】

[Coming to fight! 】

【come! 】